Welcome!

laurenb08
laurenb08 Posts: 5 Member
Getting fit is tough, whether its deciding to actually work out, or making healthy decisions with your diet, we could all use a little extra support. That's what this group is all about! So welcome, have a good time, and lets get fit!!

Replies

• cconant0728
    cconant0728 Posts: 4 Member
    I've just recommitted to using MFP again along with 21 DF containers. Currently, I am in a challenge group for 22 Min Hard Corp and love it! I am going to be serious about this weight loss thing. I tend to do well for about 4 days then eat bad stuff.
  • julyskb
    julyskb Posts: 28 Member
    Hello! I am joining this group for some added accountability. I have done insanity and P90X in the past and had good results. I just had my second baby and am looking to get back into shape. I'm starting with T25. I'm excited to try it 1) I don't have all the workouts memorized (yet...lol) and 2) it's only 25 min/ day so I feel like there can't be any excuses! Here goes....
  • HopeGrayson12
    HopeGrayson12 Posts: 2 Member
    I joined this group for support and accountability. I am currently doing piyo and hammer and chisel. Love both. Lost almost 50 pounds and am 10 from goal weight. Now I want to change goal weight. Hope everyone has an awesome day!
  • laurenb08
    I'm so happy you guys are here!! I just did day 1 on month 2 of Insanity MAZ 30 and it was so tough but I powered through it! :) it's so great to have people here going through the same thing! Welcome to the group!
  • laurenb08
    I've just recommitted to using MFP again along with 21 DF containers. Currently, I am in a challenge group for 22 Min Hard Corp and love it! I am going to be serious about this weight loss thing. I tend to do well for about 4 days then eat bad stuff.

I do the same thing! Its so hard to stay on track with my diet when I love chocolate so much but every time I eat the bad stuff, I instantly regret it and wonder why I did it. It makes me feel so gross and its frustrating when I jump on the scale. My goal this week is to make it all through the work week without eating any junk food!
  • atalanta7145
    atalanta7145 Posts: 196 Member
    I have been looking for a group to join where members are using Beachbody as their primary fitness. I have completed 2 rounds of 21DF, 1 of P90X3, 1 of T25, and 1 of Body Beast. Right now I am on week 5 of a 12 week hybrid of Body Beast / T25 and am IN LOVE with this combination! It is the best of both worlds and I have enjoyed every day of work! I am extremely disciplined with my workouts, but have chosen a looser nutrition path at this moment. Anyway, I wanted to join in the group to just chat from time to time and see how other programs are going. I am a total Beachbody junkie (that sounds bizarre, I know), and have the next four programs already lined out :smile: Happy Thursday!!!
  • terrimaricle
    terrimaricle Posts: 62 Member
    I just started P90X on Tuesday of this week. I really like it! I am currently on a plant based diet. Is anyone else here vegan? Also, does anyone here use a pre-workout supplement and recovery?
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    edited June 2016
    I've just recommitted to using MFP again along with 21 DF containers.

Yeah, I too, am working this into my Power 90 regiments.
  • beccamrm
    beccamrm Posts: 4 Member
    I joined this group because through the years I have used all Beach Body Programs to get in shape starting with Slim In Six over 8 years ago. Just started Insanity 3 days ago. Hopefully gonnna reach my next level of fitness for my second triathlon this year in August.
  • johjohd
    johjohd Posts: 6 Member
    edited August 2016
    I have been a Beachbody fan since the first launch of Power 90. However, I would start a program and not remain consistent. I lost over 40 pounds with Turbo Jam and unfortunately after children gained more than 40 pounds. I have worked my way towards being consistent with meal planning and now starting to track my food. I am ready start Insanity Max 30 and the reason why I joined this group is for more motivation. I have the will and sometimes I need that push. By reading other posts it helps me become motivated.
  • AmberTake2
    AmberTake2 Posts: 9 Member
    Hello all, I see this feed is pretty old. I'm re-committing myself to my workout and MFP routine. I commit to at least 30 minutes a day of 21DF, Core de Force, T25 (love me some Shaun T :smile: ), or whatever else challenges me and helps me feel accomplished. Looking for like minded gals for accountability. :)