Weekly Weigh-In April 10-16

Options

Replies

• Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Blegh. I'm with you guys; I've got to lock down my eating. I'm back up to 206 this week; up from my challenge start weight of 201. Bad bad bad.

BACK ON THE PONY!!
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    That's ok guys. I ended up going up to 255. I'm now back down to 253. Hopefully I will be under 250 by Saturday. That is my dream
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    i have those dreams too....and my pink pony flies :* not weighing in until friday TBD.....
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    At least you have pink ponies that fly. All I have are monkeys.
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Duh...kept looking for the weekly weigh thread and finally decided to read this one. My scale needed new batteries so it gave me a new "higher" weight. :s

Start weight: 205.2
    Week 1: 204.2
    Week 2: 202.8
    Week 3: 202
    Current : 204.2

Goal 195
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    That's ok Connie. We decided to keep on this thread instead of posting a new one every week. However if it gets really muddled like they did last year I will go back to a 7 day thread like we have been doing. So far it's doing good.

The Fearless Leader
    Esther
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    116.4 - maintaining!

• Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    My new food scale came in the mail yesterday!! Yay!!
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Duh...kept looking for the weekly weigh thread and finally decided to read this one. My scale needed new batteries so it gave me a new "higher" weight. :s

Start weight: 205.2
    Week 1: 204.2
    Week 2: 202.8
    Week 3: 202
    Current : 204.2

Goal 195

Back in business...202.6 this morning!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    SW 189.4
    CW 188.4
    GW 169.4

4/1 - 188.4
    4/11- 186.4
    4/18- 186.0
    4/25- 186.6  :(
    5/2 - 186.0

Lost the .06 that I gained last week. After my choir performance yesterday we all went out for
    pizza. My hubby thought he was being kind and brought home ice cream after. He is sweet but
    really? Anyway, I did indulge and still got under this week. Now marching on!

Shirley
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    I weighed today and I'm still up 184.8, still counting calories, but not much happening. Trying to get back to where I was in December in the 170's. This extra 5 feels like alot more, mentally and physically. I will get back there soon.Janice
  • edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    You will get there Janice. I can't seem to get back to eating well.

We can do it!!
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    We just have to hang tough. I am holding steady...I guess no movement is a good thing. Maybe my body is taking a break and healing itself...who knows?
  • slw19
    Options
    i agree no movement is positive!! i actually think i am down but not going to claim it just yet, for some reason i have had a burst of motivation this week. maybe its the weather:) have a great mothers day everyone!!
  • Eninad
    Eninad Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I can not get myself on track . I weigh 211. I'm really grumpy. I know my dinners are killing my days, I know my exercise is slacking, the heat is coming, my walking partner at work and I don't get along now so tension is high, my only child graduates from high school thus minth and im in lots of psychological anxiety which always brings extra cortisol, stress, and my worst for follow through on commitments, but I'm here.
    Good news is, my mammograms are clear, my mirena was re inserted, my job is secure, my marriage is secure, my daughter WILL graduate and she doesn't have a baby on the way or drug or alcohol issues. I keep focusing on as much good as I can. My perspective is healthy as I can make it, but that damn scale keeps saying HIGHER.
    Oh, one other really good news, .....you guys are still here and supporting everyone, even absent failing me. I will return to Onderland, just not sure when, but you will all know because I'll be super excited about it.

Currently 11 pounds away. :(.
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Hi, Eninad, I understand how you are feeling, I'm up some and it stinks, I have some medical issues and life, blah, blah, excuses for me, but I hope to get my extra pounds off soon. I'm thinking about tuna and salad meals for lunch, who knows for dinner green beans, chicken . I need to really ease up. Janice
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    @Eninad...you will regain your footing at some point. Go back to basics in food choices and take one day at a time.

I am hovering as well with 3 pounds to get there...we can do this.
  • slw19
    Options
    happy mother's day!! off to a huge buffet brunch and going to enjoy the day with my kiddos!
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day to all of you !!!!!!! A friend once told me calories don't count on holidays so I have had a low cal day. My dad took my mom and I to brunch. I am still full from that meal. Might just have a salad and sandwich for dinner.
  • yesIcan155
    yesIcan155 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I was a bit sick at the start of last week, and once I skipped working out Monday and Tuesday, then it turned into the whole week off. Ugh! It is so easy for me to get off track. But I got up and worked out this morning, so here is to a week of tracking my food and exercise. Good luck to everyone else who hits a few hurdles. The key is to just take the first step towards getting back into the routine.

Week 3 189.4
    Week 4 190.4

Jessica