Logging on MFP

Options
I've just started this programme so please bear with me if I'm asking questions that have been done to death!

I was just wondering how you log step ups and prone jackknives on MFP please as they are not on the database from what I can see?

Replies

• pesigrandi
    pesigrandi Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I just entered a NROL4W - Stage 1 entry and use that. Calories are estimated based on normal weight lifting calories. The exercise options on MFP are limited and it is too tedious to enter every single exercise especially when my weights may change in any given session.

I don't try very hard to eat back exercise calories but I like to see the exercise entry as a reminder of how consistent I am in getting my time in the gym.
  • lesswaistmorespeed
    Options
    Thanks for the reply. That's a good idea. How exactly did you work it out please? Did you do separate calculations for A and B?
  • wibutterflymagic
    wibutterflymagic Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    All my exercise is already calculated into my daily calorie goal so I don't concern myself about logging but many people will make an entry and just change the calorie burned to 1 so it doesn't mess with the #'s.
  • pesigrandi
    pesigrandi Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    LessWaist ... I didn't separate the A & B workout. The calories are only an estimate and a low one at that.