Options
HLaR79
HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
Another new week is here!

This week i intend to
1) walk outside with my son who loves video games and the couch
2) drink lots of water
3) limit night time snacking im enjoying it to much again

I am so tired out today. I didnt sleep well during the night!!! I hope everyone has a good week and shares some goals

Replies

• jltheis7
    jltheis7 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Well, I haven't really had goals as I have been working on some life issues (new job next fall and in January a close friend was killed by her husband). I am going to try to refocus on my healthy goals this month.

1). No eating out which means pre planning meals.
    2) Curves once this week
    3) 15 minute walk every day

Let's make some progress this week!
  • pnece
    pnece Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    @HLaR79 - love the walking with your son! And @jltheis7, oh my gosh! When you say life issues you mean it!

My one goal for this week is to just log. I was traveling and then had some health problems, and used both as an excuse to myself to stop tracking. It's always the first thing to go.... even though it's probably the most important thing I do to manage my weight! Go figure.
  • jltheis7
    Options
    It's all about accountability for me, even if it just to myself. Logging daily is so important for me too cause if I don't see it in my log, it is so easy to minimize overeating and rationalize unhealthy habits.
  • alanabanana01
    alanabanana01 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I did not quite make my goals from last week---I missed one day of exercise and I ate out 2 times instead of the one time I was shooting for.
    Tracking I think I was better at--so yay!

for this week:
    • exercise 6 days ---incorporate a dog walk, the weather will be great this weekend!
    • Track EVERY bite! no guessing
    • Limit eating out to once---AND if that fails, at least choose wisely!

Even though on paper it looked like a pretty good week overall, I still did not lose. SO frustrating.
  • HLaR79
    Options
    Jltheis: it cant be easy to keep stepping forward with so much happening but im glad to see your still doing it
    Pnece: i hope you get back on track for yourself
    Alana: stalling sucks keep up the work and the results will come

As for my week, so far its been busy at work we are short staffed again, so everyone is stressed!
    Walking ended up alone today but tomorrow we plan on going as a family
    Water is doing well i am over 2 l a day plus my other fluids like tea
    Night time snacking is good this week i skipped snack last night and tonight and didnt starve! exrra good as i bought taco chips to go with supper tonight and i only had 1 serving and have no desire to go back to the bag!

• pnece
    Options
    HLaR79 -- sounds like you're doing well! That evening snack is a tough habit to break. Happy to report I've tracked a whole three days in a row! Going for four tomorrow!
  • jltheis7
    Options
    Mid-week and it sounds like everyone is hitting those goals! Yea us!

I made it to Curves once this week, no eating out so far, and 15 minutes walking every day. Plus I have been drinking water rather than coffee during the day. Extra credit!

• bevkidd1
    bevkidd1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I hope I didn't overdo it. I have not been able to exercise much so when I felt good today, I took advantage of it. I will know tomorrow...
  • HLaR79
    Options
    Sounds like it has been a good week for everyone!

I am continuing with no snacks and lots of water, yesterday i didnt drink enough water during the day so i had it in the evening instead of my diet coke (i have 1 a day if im a good girl and drink my water) then apparently in the middle of the night i drank my diet coke, i dont recall the diet coke but the empty can was by my bed and i was alone last night! I missed walking yesterday though and i think that was because of the lack of fluids during rhe day i was tired out!

Tomorrow i am going grocery shopping so i am going to try and keep up the momentum i have going with fresh fruits and veggies. Twice during the week we had salads for meals.
  • HLaR79
    Options
    This morning i hit my first 25, mfp shows 18, but my highest was higher then Mfp so 26 lbs down! I sm excited and now working towards 33 lbs which will be 10% it will also put me just below 300lbs so double awesome for me!
  • pnece
    Options
    HLaR79 wrote: »
    This morning i hit my first 25, mfp shows 18, but my highest was higher then Mfp so 26 lbs down! I sm excited and now working towards 33 lbs which will be 10% it will also put me just below 300lbs so double awesome for me!

Congratulations!!! That's fabulous!!
  • jltheis7
    Options
    HLaR79, congratulations on reaching a milestone!