Day 8- checked weight..here is a vow not to the rest of the 30 days

Options
shuki_cotren
shuki_cotren Posts: 328 Member
edited April 2016 in Social Groups
I lost 6 lbs my first week. I didnt starve myself. I ate whenever I was hungry (usually a spoon of almond butter between meals if only a little hungry). If I needed more food in my tummy I ate lots of carrots or a piece of fruit with the almond butter. Going overboard with meat is not my goal...so far I have mostly only had meat (beef, chicken, and tuna) for supper. I have eaten two hardboiled eggs on my salad everyday. That salad is loaded with healthy extra virgin olive oil with vinegar. For breakfast I have 1-2 eggs (or once I had an egg and 1/2 an Aidelle's sausage link), a small amount of nuts/seeds, and a piece of fruit. I also try to pick some of the veggies going into my lunch and include a small amount of them in my breakfast.

I am feeling good for the most part. I am starting my cycle so I have some zits. And I have a headache yesterday (but I think this was from my contacts I think because I ran out solution and didnt clean them as well. I took my contacts out when I got home and it went away).

In order to focus on how I feel instead of what I weugh, I vow to not weigh myself the rest of the 30 days! :)

Meal 1: banana, nuts/seeds
Meal 2: romaine salad with harboiled eggs with rxtra virgin olive oil and vinegar. Apple and almond butter.
Meal 3: tuna patty and lots of roasted broccoli in extra virgin olive oil
Snacks: raw sunflower seeds