Armband recommendation?

Options
craudi
craudi Posts: 126 Member
Hi! I'm looking into getting an armband for my iphone 6. I have larger upper arms, around 16.5" for my left arm (when taking measurements...I'm guessing since the band will be tighter, a smaller fit is okay). Thanks for any recommendations you have!

Replies

• begole2016
    begole2016 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I opted for a waist belt when my arm band kept slipping...
  • craudi
    craudi Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    begole2016 wrote: »
    I opted for a waist belt when my arm band kept slipping...

Cool! What brand do you like? I've been considering a belt since it seems it will be easier with an I phone 6.
  • KiwiAlexP
    KiwiAlexP Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I tried an armband but found it rubbed and eventually found leggings with pockets which work perfectly
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    This is what I use for my Note 4 (hugenormous!):
    5fz6gkyv59es.jpg
    http://thepocketplus.com/
    I reverse it and put the bulk of it inside my compression pants to eliminate bounce. It's nylon, so it saves my phone from the effects of sweat. I've been quite pleased with it!
  • NancyN795
    NancyN795 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    @MimiOfTheLusciousLawn : That looks like a good idea - useful for things other than running. I might have to get one.
  • Heartlight441
    Heartlight441 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I use this for my iphone 6+ and love it! http://www.armpocket.com/Armpocket-Products/i40/
    My arms are about your size as well.
  • amybugfit
    amybugfit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have a Flipbelt and love it. It doesn't slip and my phone doesn't bounce at all.
  • inka912
    inka912 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I bought a waist belt and I love it. It fits my enormous Note 5 with its case on without any problem :smile:
  • ssakcik
    ssakcik Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I just ordered a waistband (limber stretch) from Amazon. It arrived today and I ran week 5 day 3 of c25k... And I love it! It's wider than some of the other belts and it sits further down but I preferred the look of it compared to some of the others.. It fits really well and does not ride up.. It has 3 horizontal (slide in pockets) and one larger vertical pocket for a bigger sized phone.. I have a fairly large lg4 smart phone and the pocket was a bit too big for that.. It didn't feel like a snug fit and when I moved the phone did slide up and down... I put the phone in the horizontal pocket instead where it fit perfectly and wasn't in the way when running at all..
  • jmarie1025
    jmarie1025 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have a Flipbelt. I love it! Fits my iPhone 6s Plus as well as keys, ID and other items. It doesn't move and its easily accessible
  • Kiekie007
    Kiekie007 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have a Flipbelt as well and love it! Phone, keys, ID with minimal bulge
  • joolieb1
    joolieb1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I hated the armbands I tried, had to do them tight and then it felt horrible and sweaty. Discovered a running belt, phone and keys slip in there and I don't even notice it, wear that every time I go out now