Oh wow, a whole YEAR following EM2WL!

2»

Replies

• ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Holley you are just amazing.... Fat loss is what is all about. Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing.... Everyone needs to see this!
  • pbsue
    pbsue Posts: 12
    Thanks for the inspiration. I started out with MFP using the standard settings and struggling with how to figure in my exercise calories especially from lifting. And I was proud to eat as few calories as possible. Then I found EM2WL and am trying a higher daily count based on my body fat and the katch BMR.

I'm still challenged not to feel bad about the lack of progress on the scale. I do feel it in my clothes and will do another Bod Pod fat test in the Spring.

I'm following my hunger for pre and post weight lifting more than the calorie settings. We'll see how that works.

Enjoy your success!
  • dnnmccloud
    dnnmccloud Posts: 124 Member
    Ok okay okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! I've upped my calories and trying this again!! A hard head definately makes a soft bottom!!!I wonder if my mom knew that saying could be used in the fitness world back then!! LOL....okay so I'm listening. I joined the group and became exhausted with all the thinking of how I was going to eat so much food....now I have a master plan...Load up my protein shakes and few other tricks.