Day 10 Slooow Dayyy

Options
shuki_cotren
shuki_cotren Posts: 328 Member
Today is going by SOOOO slow. It is Friday, so I guess that should be expected. We are also going to visit my in-laws today and I am excited to go to the beach just to see Lake Michigan again. It has been a long winter of not visiting the Lake!

Meal planning is going well. I am like the Queen Meal Planner. I get home from work, whip up some dinner for my family that is not determined until I see what is still left in the fridge... Usually burritos, pizza, quesadillas, or chicken nuggets with sweet potato fries or mashed potatoes, and mixed veggies. Then I make MY dinner. My dinner is some sort of meat and some sort of veggies roasted in healthy oil. My family has started to ask for some of my veggies when I cook them up because they smell and look sooooo good. So that is one great thing that has came about since I started!

It is going to be TOUGH to drive 3 hours across Michigan and not snack on fast food or gas station candy/snacks. What am I going to do the whole time in the car? :( I love to just eat the whole time LOL.

Here is what I plan to eat today.
Meal 1: One hardboiled egg, some leftover ground beef crumbles, seeds, coconut flakes, banana

Meal 2: Chicken and apple sausage link, apple with almond butter, romaine salad with olive oil and vinegar.

Meal 3: Tuna patty made with almond meal and egg, with roasted sweet potatoes in coconut oil