Charita's Diary

Options
cbing272
cbing272 Posts: 38 Member
My goal is to lose 10 pounds and weight 155 again... so this challenge should get me there!!
My reward will be wine with cheese and a new workout outfit.

Replies

• mlatrice
    mlatrice Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Awesome reward when you hit your goal! Best of luck to you!!
  • cbing272
    Options
    DAY ONE...I have just 8 pounds to go to reach my goal of 155 again so far it's been a good day as I'm getting over a cold... tomorrow I'll be feeling better.
  • cbing272
    edited April 2016
    Options
    DAY TWO... I'm down another pound, so just 7 pounds to goal... I feel much better today especially after my workout last night (which was zumba and step).
  • mlatrice
    mlatrice Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Way to go lady!!
  • cbing272
    Options
    Thanks, mlatrice!! :)
  • cbing272
    Options
    DAY THREE... I have a doctor's appointment... but will try to get to the Drills class at 6:30pm tonight..... still motivated and positive!
  • cbing272
    Options
    DAY FOUR... Today is my work's anniversary party with free food and an open bar. I'm going to be careful not to over indulge but enjoy myself too. It's at a bowling alley so that is fun too.
  • cbing272
    edited April 2016
    Options
    DAY FIVE... Did step, musle works and zumba today... then fell asleep in the recliner.
  • ohkaylah1
    ohkaylah1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You're rocking it so far!! That's awesome! How do you like Zumba? I was thinking about trying it.
  • cbing272
    Options
    Yes, I love zumba .... before I know it class is over and I have burned over 500 calories and got my workout in for the day (It helps that my daughter is an instructor, she always makes me noticed in her classes.)
  • cbing272
    edited April 2016
    Options
    DAY 6... I went to TurboKick and Muscle Works classes then weed & feed the lawn. It's my cheat-day so I'm eating pizza.
  • cbing272
    edited April 2016
    Options
    DAY 7 .... Planning on going to Step, Muscle Works classes and then walk about 300 calories off on the treadmill.... (typical Monday evening) Back on Track!
  • cbing272
    edited April 2016
    Options
    DAY 8... My BMR – Basal Metabolic Rate (The number of calories your body burns at rest, with zero activity) is 1371 so I'm trying to stay under that number of calories per day through out this challenge. Today, I will go to a zumba & step aerobic class for my evening then hopefully eat within reason tonight for dinner. (My dinner will be tilapia, green beans & baked potato... dessert will be a banana & yogurt.)
  • cbing272
    Options
    DAY 9...Today I'm doing TurboKick, Muscle Works classes and walking on the treadmill for 60 minutes. My dinner will be tuna, corn-on-the-cob and progresso lite chicken noodle soup with a banana as a snack.
  • cbing272
    Options
    DAY 10... Turbokick & Drills that make you sweat classes today plus 45 minutes on the treadmill walking. My dinner will be tilapia with spinach & corn-on-cob... snack: whole grain wheat waffle and apple
  • ohkaylah1
    ohkaylah1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Yum!! I could go for a whole grain waffle right about now lol. You're doing great!!! I'm going to try to post in my diary more often to keep up with you!!
  • cbing272
    Options
    Thanks Kaylah... I'm looking forward to reading more of you posts. Have a great day!!
  • cbing272
    Options
    DAY 11... Today is the Zumbathon for breast cancer which is an hour and a half of zumba. There will be food and drinks so I'll call it my "cheat day" and enjoy.
  • cbing272
    Options
    Day 12... zumba, step & muscle works classes with 45 min. walking on the treadmill. I have 9 pounds to goal but having trouble staying on track.... grocery shopping and making my refrig & cabinets safe zones today.
  • cbing272
    Options
    DAY 13... mowed the yard and did the laundry then took a nap. I also ate within my calories goal.