Charita's Diary

Options
2»

Replies

• cbing272
    cbing272 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    DAY 14... At work right now and back on track. I'll do step & muscle works classes with at least 45 minutes walking on the treadmill. Tilapia and green beans for supper with ice cream as a snack.
  • cbing272
    Options
    DAY 15... Just 7 pounds to my goal weight! Today my classes are zumba and step with 45 minutes walking on the treadmill. Dinner is 2 turkey hot dogs, broccoli & carrots with banana & vanilla ice cream as a snack.
  • cbing272
    edited May 2016
    Options
    DAY16... TurboKick & Muscle Work classes with 60 minutes walking on the treadmill today. My dinner will be tuna with boiled egg...my snack will be finishing off the vanilla ice cream in my freezer. (5.9 pounds to my goal weight). I'm on track and feeling great!!
  • ohkaylah1
    ohkaylah1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Woohooo!!! You're killing it! I stepped on the scale this morning and was 200lbs exactly!!!!!!! That means I'm .1lbs away from my goal for this challenge. I'm so excited!!!
  • cbing272
    Options
    Way to go Kaylah!!! You're almost there!!!! I'm so happy for you...you got this!!!
  • cbing272
    Options
    DAY17...I've lost 33 pounds with just 4 pounds to my goal weight! :) My classes will be Turbokick and Drills that make you sweat with walking 45 minutes on treadmill. Dinner is green beans& tilapia with banana and ice cream as a snack.
  • cbing272
    Options
    DAY 18... It's a zumba Friday! Plus 20 minutes on the treadmill walking. Dinner is turkey hotdog soup with broccoli & carrots. My bedtime snack... as usual (banana & vanilla ice cream).
  • cbing272
    Options
    DAY 18... I will not be going to zumba because my daughter is taking me shopping for new clothes, for my new smaller body, for Mother's Day this evening.... I'll get back on track tomorrow...this is awesome!
  • cbing272
    Options
    DAY 19...This morning I went to step, muscle works & zumba classes.... I need to get back on track with my diet now...not sure what I'm eating for dinner maybe shrimp or tuna...
  • cbing272
    edited May 2016
    Options
    DAY 20...Mother's day.... I enjoyed this day with my daughter and family.
  • cbing272
    Options
    DAY 21...getting back on track after celebrating the holiday is hard.... I'll try again tomorrow.
  • cbing272
    Options
    DAY 22....Planning to be back on track today! Yes my work out will be step and zumba classes...my dinner will be a veggie burger with green beans.... a banana smoothie for snack.
  • cbing272
    Options
    DAY 23... Cutting the lawn and going to turbo kick class tonight. My dinner is Tilapia with corn-on-the-cob.... and baked potato.
  • cbing272
    Options
    DAY 23 It rained so I didn't get the yard cut.
  • cbing272
    Options
    DAY 24... Turbo kick and Drills classes tonight. Chicken noodle soup and green beans for supper.
  • cbing272
    Options
    DAY 23... It's my daughter's 31st birthday Friday May 13th and we are going to the mall. I went in on her a remote car starter for her car...she loves it!!! We went to Subway for lunch and FitFlavors for dinner. I finally mowed the lawn and reached my 10,000 steps in a day on my fitbit.
  • cbing272
    Options
    DAY...24 Zumba, Step and Muscle Works were my classes today....I need to track my food! Mindfully eating... will track ... I will track!
  • cbing272
    Options
    DAY...25 Turbokick & Muscle Work classes.... still having trouble tracking my food. My weight has stayed the same for the past 5 days.
  • cbing272
    Options
    DAY 26...I have a doctor appointment today.... I have pre-tracked the next 3 days and am doing THE MILITARY DIET starting today. My classes will be Step and Muscle Works and I'll eat Turkey with green beans and a cup of vanilla ice cream with banana for dinner.
  • cbing272
    edited May 2016
    Options
    DAY 29... My 30 days for this challenge will end tomorrow....somewhere I miss counted. I've enjoyed this challenge. Thanks for all who read my posts! I'm just 4 pound to my goal weight (very close) I'll keep trying...Best wishes to all in this challenge!! Bye for now...