Your success

Options
ressapowell
ressapowell Posts: 35 Member
edited April 2016 in Social Groups
Today I want to discuss weight loss success to share with others so they can feel inspired. Please feel free to share your story on this thread, wven if it's just a few pounds. For me it is about the way my jeans fit more than the number on the scale but everyone knows the excitement of seeing that number drop.

Replies

• ressapowell
    ressapowell Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    So I started my weight loss journey around 8 months ago. Slow at first working out at home, calorie counting and potrion controling. I stopped eating so late. This slowly helped me drop 10 lbs. After that I decided to really get into high gear. Going to the gym 3 days a week, eating clean. Week after week the pounds kept melting off of me. I am now up to working out 5 days a week. I eat clean with one cheat meal a week. I have lost a total of almost 70 lbs of fat and put on somewhere around 10 lbs of muscle.
    My skin is healthier, my body shape has completely changed and I am down 4 pant sizes. I still haven't completely reached my goals but I am not worried. I will get there.