FromHereOnOut
FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
d46e106e4b6d39738ea9592ee730305f.jpg

Replies

• FromHereOnOut
    Options
    Hey y'all. Thank you for the thoughts.

I'm going through some challenges right now, with DH. My first response was, unfortunately, to starve myself, which I justified as a "fast". Sigh, old old habit. Then some of the emotional things I'm facing improved and I realized what a mistake that would be and started eating again. Ive kept it to whole foods like zucchini, avocados, kiwi, banana, mushrooms, coconut oil, pistachios, etc but also had falafel with DH and the kids last night. I've been doing a dumbbell workout every other day. Light walking, now tha I don't have to do all of the drop offs and pick ups.

My sis arrives in about a week and I'm so happy, but I also have to keep my wits about me as far as eating when I'm around family.

I may be very sporadic posting, while sorting things out and while entertaining my sis and BIL. Hope everyone is doing well.
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Glad its a bit better. I can't imagine being alone with kids for so long then going back to marriage mode again. Must be tough on both of you.

I switched to using a inhaler instead of codine yesterday since the two dont match together. A few times i thought it helped but mostly not. I was up most of the night. I am confused on which thing to do as nothing works.

I dont have any symptoms of infection to take antibiotics so thinking why go to doc. I know a few people around here who have lingering cough for 3 weeks or more...sigh. Want life back!

Nice sunny day here, going to beach to sit and get some air and sun.
  • Aprilfoolbride
    Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Tired--just wanted to say hello and hugs and goodnight!
  • FromHereOnOut
    Options
    Marla, my daughter has a lingering cough that is all-consuming. Now DH is getting it, and I'm teetering. The illnesses this year were weird, and the weather weirder. We are trying to figure out if our milder winter equaled less radiator heat equaled damper house equaled hidden mold and mildew. Washing curtains, washing everything, lol and gonna paint lil girls room. Last resort will be to toss our mattresses for all new. Another winter like this and I'll be buying a dehumidifier.
    I really hope you kick this thing soon.