Let's get this group going

Options
momamia3
momamia3 Posts: 53 Member
I'm Amanda I'm from Alberta canada...I have been doing ww for almost 2 weeks and loving it....I am feeling I can stick with it....I have done so many diff plans. And non have been long term.....I am a mom of a 9yr and 7yr old boys... I have been adding in more activity with them like walking biking.....dog walking. ...I have a fitbit...
I love how I can sync on ww app aswell....

Replies

• GammaKJ
    GammaKJ Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Are you logging your food then in both MFP and WW?
  • momamia3
    Options
    Kjhawk73 wrote: »

I was logging on th ww app and the mfp app....but I have the ww journal...I really like seeing what I eat planned out on paper.....however use mfp just to see calories...and micros....best of both worlds....
    How about you?
  • momamia3
    Options
    How's it going for u now?
    Kjhawk73 wrote: »

• mdelynn01
    mdelynn01 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm on WW too. How is it going with all of you?
  • momamia3
    Options
    Really good...im ejoying the points system. ..im down 7.4lbs in 3 weeks...I can handle that kind of loss every month.....how about you?
  • MichelleP31
    MichelleP31 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I joined ww a little over three weeks ago. I'm down about 5lbs so far and have about 65lbs to lose. I have lots of kids and that can be part of the challenge. Some of my children need to gain weight. My life seems to revolve around food.... Always planning the next meal! I think that's part of my problem. I get so tired of planning and cooking I get lazy and just want to eat whatever and not have to think about it.
  • momamia3
    Options
    I joined ww a little over three weeks ago. I'm down about 5lbs so far and have about 65lbs to lose. I have lots of kids and that can be part of the challenge. Some of my children need to gain weight. My life seems to revolve around food.... Always planning the next meal! I think that's part of my problem. I get so tired of planning and cooking I get lazy and just want to eat whatever and not have to think about it.

Planning is half the battle... I have to write down a plan and tell myself to stick to it....I usally do well... I pack food with me if I an away from house.....I am down 10 lbs in 4 weeks... im happy about that
  • BIRT1956
    BIRT1956 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just joined WW last week and will have my first weigh-in tomorrow. I feel excited as I know I have lost some weight. Of course I know the first week is the easiest to lose but I haven't felt hungry doing the points which gives me the confidence that this will work for me. I don't have a lot to lose, about 20 lbs. so I have to get it in my head that .5 lb to 1 lb a week is a good loss. I have a hard time reminding myself it won't come off in a few weeks and that it's ok to lose small amounts.
  • momamia3
    Options
    BIRT1956 wrote: »
    I just joined WW last week and will have my first weigh-in tomorrow. I feel excited as I know I have lost some weight. Of course I know the first week is the easiest to lose but I haven't felt hungry doing the points which gives me the confidence that this will work for me. I don't have a lot to lose, about 20 lbs. so I have to get it in my head that .5 lb to 1 lb a week is a good loss. I have a hard time reminding myself it won't come off in a few weeks and that it's ok to lose small amounts.

My first week was 4.4lbs...I have been doing about 2lbs per wk since then....this Thursday I'm a little worried that my mother's day brunch will effect weigh in..I stayed on track for the most part with what I had for options...