Aprilfoolbride
Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
edited April 2016 in Social Groups
MAndag.jpg

Replies

• agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I am going to buy a allergy free mattress and pillow cover and get a good air purifier for bedroom and livingroom. I have been looking at them just haven't decided and ordered.

I figure if this is from allergies around here i need to take another step.

We did go to beach yesterday, i brought my chair. Stayed for 90 min, the sun felt great and watching the kids and dogs happily running in the sand made me feel good mentally. I coughed the whole time of course, brought water and drops to suck on.

Ok well now i am doing combo, used inhaler during day yesterday and took codine at bedtime and finally slept.

I feel a bit better but who knows? No plans for today.
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Marla, we aren't sure if our fam is infected with something viral or suffering from smthg in the house. Son hasn't been sick all winter, while me and lil girl suffered, and now DH. Thing is, our room and lil girls has curtains, sons doesn't. We sickies have regular mattresses, while son has Cocomat. So, first step is curtains and if it doesn't help, mattress. Whether it's mattress or not, I do recommend Cocomat. They are pricey though, even here in Greece where they are made.

I'm still working through emotional things and eating well, not too little, not too much. I'm very proud of my dumbbell workout. It works me good. I just have to keep myself together, even though my world might actually be falling apart. :(