1 Week Done!

Options
AverageJoeFit
AverageJoeFit Posts: 251 Member
Hay all the first week of the challenge is done.

How did people do?

Did you know that it only takes two weeks to make something habit? That means that if you stay strong for seven more days it becomes habit.

Weight: 190.2 lbs

Workout: Insanity Max Cardio Conditioning and Cardio Abs. Monday is always the hardest day for me.

Keep it up everyone!!

Replies

• RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Week 1 was alright. I was 174.8 at start and now 173.6, so a 1.2 lb loss. Just started with T25 Beta this morning and also have cut my calories to 1200 (from 1310). I'm hoping that will keep everything moving along :smiley:
  • thehoss316
    thehoss316 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Down a few pounds, my friends!
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    yesterday was "22 minute hard corps Cold Start & Resistance 1" followed by Chest & Tris at the gym.
    today was "22 Minute Hard Corps Cold Start, Cardio 2 & Core 2".
  • singletrackmtbr
    singletrackmtbr Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I had a nice mix of strength training, Insanity Max 30, and mountain biking. I'm almost down to my target weight but I'm losing a bit too quickly. I just changed my rate of loss from 1 pound to 1/2 pound/week and got a bonus 200 calories a day for doing so.

BF % measurement tonight. At this point I've lost the weight and it's time for reform. I would love to hear from people about what macros combination they are using to do this.

Today is strength: arm training.