Official 1 week ground beef challenge weigh in

Options
nicsflyingcircus
nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,489 Member
I am down 12.0 lbs from my starting weight on 4/12,from 286.2 to 284.2. My best guess is that 75% of that is water.

I did go off the rails Saturday night but got right back on track Sunday, to my ground beef ways. It's challenging with my husband, who can eat all things in moderation and maintain a healthy bodyweight without trying very hard (he jogs, but only intermittently) and 4 growing kids to help provide meals for.

Replies

• sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    I think there is a typo in the math above, but can figure it out! So happy for your results so far! I also have a husband who can eat anything in moderation, but he always seems willing to eat what I fix too! Plus, I'm fortunate that he doesn't bring carbage into the house, though! He's become much more supportive once he realized that I'm not actually killing myself with this woe! :)
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,489 Member
    Options
    Karlottap wrote: »
    I think there is a typo in the math above, but can figure it out! So happy for your results so far! I also have a husband who can eat anything in moderation, but he always seems willing to eat what I fix too! Plus, I'm fortunate that he doesn't bring carbage into the house, though! He's become much more supportive once he realized that I'm not actually killing myself with this woe! :)

There is. I typoed. 274.2
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    that is just amazing!!!!