anyone still active on here?

Options
Just curious if anyone is still active on here. I've been following Pavel T. since Simple and sinister came out, and I am a big fan of Geoff Nuepert as well. I've been using kettlebells for over 2 years now and have recently decided to get serious about the nutrition as well.

Replies

• mirrors2001au
    mirrors2001au Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Have followed a similar path to yourself it seems, Pavel is the king, but will have to check out Nuepert, love training with KBs and have knuckled down on nutrition past couple months too
  • ttippie2000
    ttippie2000 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I have done a bunch of kettlebell training in the past. It's not in my rotation at the moment, but it will remain a staple. Basically, it combines strength, cardio and pliometrics and is one of the best uses of your time for fitness.
  • akchick3
    akchick3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

I just joined this group after reading "The Swing" by Tracy Reifkind. I will have to check out the others you mention above.

Yes, from what Tracy says in her book, this is true Ttippie2000! My INNER thighs were burning the day after the first time I tried it (just swinging a dumbbell, my kettlebells are in the mail :smiley:

Erica