Day 14 and 15

Options
shuki_cotren
shuki_cotren Posts: 328 Member
Two busy days (work-wise). This is usually the time I ultimately give up with the Whole 30 in past attempts. However, even though it is getting difficult, I am going to keep working towards the goal.

Day 14- Tuesday
Weird day at a technical conference with supplied lunch.
Meal 1: Hardboiled eggs, and apple and a little bit later after driving awhile I had a banana
Meal 2: Different types of deli meat (ham, turkey, roast beef) and some grilled vegetables like zucchini, carrots, etc.
Meal 3: Chicken patty made with almond flour and egg, and some prepared frozen veggies
Snacks: Lots of coffee which I don't usually drink, and some sunflower/pumpkin seeds

Day 15- Wednesday
Weird day because it was so busy and I didn't have time to eat lunch
Meal 1: Hardboiled eggs and a banana
Meal 2: Waited way too long and then I was almost late for a meeting at 3:30, but I still squeezed in a lunch from Applebees which was a grilled chicken salad (without cheese or crutons). I didn't end up bringing my salad dressing so I used whatever theirs was (Cesar?) Anyway, it was a cheat, but WHATEVER. Not the worst cheat in the world. I will live.
Meal 3: Cooked ground beef mixed in with prepared frozen veggies- I did throw a scoop of butter in the bowl. You can probably tell I'm "over" certain parts of the whole 30 by this time. I am still trying my best to stick to no grains, legumes, refined oils, or sugar. But I am not going to tell myself that the applebees chicken or salad dressing was without refined oils. It was a lunch emergency. This whole 30 will keep going.