PhoTopic

Options
evedroid
evedroid Posts: 134 Member
Because every group needs one of these.
If you`re in this group, you probably are too aware that scale weight is not everything, in fact you`re more likely to focus on measurements, body fat % and strength progress.
However, we do get discouraged every now and then when we don`t see any/enough/much changes on ourselves.
This topic is about posting "before-during" photos of yourself, mainly when you feel down, and point out at least one thing that you like on your current self.
No negative body image talk allowed, it`s all about being positive. Positive about and to yourself. Hopefully writing happy thoughts down and seeing your own progress will make you realise how far you`ve already came, and makes it easier for you to continue the journey.
Mainly for sanity over vanity, but if some of you wanted to congratulate to others, I`m sure it won`t hurt no one`s feelings.
And please, don`t quote all the posted photos over and over again.

How to: img_tags_with_lower_case.jpg

Starving-Lifting_zps130f4437.jpg

55kg opposed to 61kg
- now ive got fuller skin and less cellulite
- bigger and firmer *kitten* instead of a flat pancake
- ironing board quads instead of jiggly thighs
- my stomach is shaping up slowly too, instead of just having a pooch hanging on my rib cage

Your turn.

Replies

• Dogwalkingirl
    Dogwalkingirl Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I will need to upload some photos from my camera. However, can someone let me know....do I need to upload photos to an alternative photo site then post the link here? Is that the way it works?
  • Dogwalkingirl
    Dogwalkingirl Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Because every group needs one of these.
    If you`re in this group, you probably are too aware that scale weight is not everything, in fact you`re more likely to focus on measurements, body fat % and strength progress.
    However, we do get discouraged every now and then when we don`t see any/enough/much changes on ourselves.
    This topic is about posting "before-during" photos of yourself, mainly when you feel down, and point out at least one thing that you like on your current self.
    No negative body image talk allowed, it`s all about being positive. Positive about and to yourself. Hopefully writing happy thoughts down and seeing your own progress will make you realise how far you`ve already came, and makes it easier for you to continue the journey.
    Mainly for sanity over vanity, but if some of you wanted to congratulate to others, I`m sure it won`t hurt no one`s feelings.
    And please, don`t quote all the posted photos over and over again.

How to: img_tags_with_lower_case.jpg

Starving-Lifting_zps130f4437.jpg

55kg opposed to 61kg
    - now ive got fuller skin and less cellulite
    - bigger and firmer *kitten* instead of a flat pancake
    - ironing board quads instead of jiggly thighs
    - my stomach is shaping up slowly too, instead of just having a pooch hanging on my rib cage

Your turn.

You look wonderful by the way. Everything looks so much more "lifted'!!!! And your butt looks amazing!
  • evedroid
    evedroid Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Yes! It meant to read the following.

HOW TO:

img]