2016 MFP Grand Tour Challenge - Vuelta Now Up and Rolling...

Options
1232425262729»

Replies

• TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,682 Member
    Options
    Should be back on the bike tomorrow. Mark, that's almost blasphemy to say health is more important than this challenge. :smile:

The amount of rides Ive missed this challenge, I can't really say otherwise, can I ;)
  • cloggsy71
    cloggsy71 Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    ntnunk wrote: »
    TheBigYin wrote: »

mad as a box of frogs...

I submit to you that 100 miles on a 2km course only qualifies as, perhaps, "a bit unhinged." This guy rightly earns the "mad as a box of frogs" designation. He completed his 100 Miles of Nowhere back in 2012 by doing 2,702 laps of his circular driveway!

He looks a tad 'unhinged' TBH! :*
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options
    That's Awesome! :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options
    Finally back on the bike. It wasn't fast or long, but it was a ride. :smile:
  • TheBigYin
    Options
    Anyone who's joining in with the Vuelta Challenge, if you've a ride in your garmin that you haven't updated yet, then today would be a really good time to do so... if anyone has an issue with any rides not loading to GC / Strava and needs a "manual adjustment" posting, then contact me via PM on MFP and I'll look into it.

Basically, I'm looking to "cut off" for the results tomorrow morning (as in, whenever I wake up, finish my breakfast and decide to open the spreadsheet!) - likely to be around 9:00am BST... So, if there's anything you need adding in, get off you're backside and sort it, or lose the km's...
  • TheBigYin
    Options
    well folks, I guess that's it for the grand tours 2016 - it's been a pleasure riding with you all - and hopefully we'll have something similar to go for in 2017.

time to close this thread and un-announce it for now.

see you all in the classics challenges, and maybe Jas's winter challenge.