DAY 6

Options
amlygo
amlygo Posts: 126 Member
Quick Trouble Zones
Circuits without floor work, circuits 1, 3, and 4, I believe

I don't know if I'll be working out today. I picked up a cold and don't feel so good right now.

Replies

• Wildflowers70
    Wildflowers70 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hope you start to feel better soon. I am going to go ahead and do all the circuits since I am late to the program. I had to do a rest day yesterday so .i really need to work hard today.
    Getting ready to begin.
  • patmegkaren
    patmegkaren Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am only on week one and already had to modify. I switched days and did Banish Fat on the 4th, planning on a rest day Saturday which I took and now I am about to do Shred and No More Trouble Zones tomorrow. Although, it is hard to follow a program strictly as sometimes life interrupts or time crunch but it is nice to have something to follow and feel accountable. So, time to get back to the shred. Actually looking forward to it lol!
  • Wildflowers70
    Wildflowers70 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I just finished No More Trouble Zones. Dang, those scissorkicks and surrenders are killer. I had to pause and drink some water a couple times so it took me longer. My HRM clocked me at 58 minutes to complete the workout and 447 calories burned. Whew!

Pat, you made me feel so much better. We are going thru some big life changes here in the Wildflowers home so I will follow as I can but my rest days will occur when needed to accomodate the roller coaster of life. :). For the most part I hope to follow the schedule though.
  • leanne0605
    leanne0605 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Done with quick trouble zones
  • jenjersnapco
    jenjersnapco Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done. :)

I had to modify on the 4th. My family went on a long hike and I burned 1100 calories. I am on a fairly limited diet at the moment and couldn't afford to burn more calories that day! Thinking I will still take a rest day tomorrow.
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    After a long day of cleaning and some massive cramps, today was my rest day. I am going to do Quick Trouble Zones tomorrow.
  • alexnguyen78665
    alexnguyen78665 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Did the entire DVD. This is definitely the toughest workout IMO out of the ones in the rotation... unless Shred Level 2 is worse.