Ad Lib April -- Week 3 Check-In

Options
Dragonwolf
Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member
How's it going?

I've been pretty weight stable, despite quite a bit of stress and several days off plan.

Replies

• redimock
    redimock Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Still losing here. Down 12 lbs since April 1. Within the last few days, I've stopped tracking carbs too, but only because my eating is fairly repetitive, and I've been well under 20 net each day. I feel so free without tracking! The only thing I obsessively track is my weight, and I kind of look forward to that each day :smile:
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    I am back on board. I am not counting calories at the moment, and I haven't weighed in for a couple of weeks. I doubt I'll be down since I was not AAA for over a week, and I haven't restricted calories.... The way I am eating fits (accidentally) in with the other challenge more than this one. LOL Funny how that happens.

• Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    I'm still doing well also. After my unexpected whoosh I had, I am now stable and maintaining this week. Since I just had TOM, I think that's pretty good! I was up 4 pounds one day but I ate something that didn't seem to agree with me, so I'm blaming the iceberg lettuce for that! It's gone away now.
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    I've done a mix with a few logging days and a few non-logging trying to get myself back on track but stick with the general spirit of ad libbing. This was a better week. I really want to focus between now and my 40th birthday in 2 weeks! ;)
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    redimock wrote: »
    Still losing here. Down 12 lbs since April 1. Within the last few days, I've stopped tracking carbs too, but only because my eating is fairly repetitive, and I've been well under 20 net each day. I feel so free without tracking! The only thing I obsessively track is my weight, and I kind of look forward to that each day :smile:

Well done!
  • DorkothyParker
    DorkothyParker Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I realized tracking keeps me honest so have been sneaking bites here and there. I am dropping ad lib and heading back to tracking. I started a week early so I am not too sad regarding my failure.

I had a planned beer on Saturday. I don't seem any worse for the wear.