Aprilfoolbride
Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
edited April 2016 in Social Groups
photo2.jpg

Replies

• Aprilfoolbride
    Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I worked out with my trainer on Friday and told him yet again that I struggle with healthy eating, particularly in the evening. He asked, why don’t you text me? I was dumbstruck. It hadn’t occurred to me. So we made a plan for Saturday—I went to two kid birthdays with pizza and cake—and I skipped the junk food at both. It’s amazing!

Anyway, haven’t been exercising much but have been focusing on healthy eating. I want to get to one-derland!!
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    April, healthy eating can be so elusive. After some emotional problems set me to no eating, suddenly healthy eating seemed easy, because I just went from nothing to an avocado, and then add a kiwi, then some almonds, etc etc. So instead of taking stuff away, I was adding stuff (after having taken everything away for what was essentially a very little fast). Not totally healthy, but so far, so good. Maybe this is why fasts have always featured in cultures.

Quickly, today was Delphi, so lots of walking uphill. Calf hurts. Can't wait to get my shoes back. Eating was finally quite good, not too little. Had a small beer. Tomorrow is Peloponnese.
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Share the shoes with your sister, you can't give up your health to be the perfect host!!! Its not your fault she didn't think to pack good shoes. Every trip I go on I pack my hiking tennis shoes for walking. No excuse!

April funny you mentioned texting because I was just thinking how since I gave up religion I don't have prayer to turn to in times of need, now its all about support of family and friends both real and online.

Support can make or break you whether its a real person or prayer, we all need someone!

I went back to doctor today and she prescribed a asthma med to take but I am back and forth on it since I hate taking medicine! Also hate being sick though. Need to get my life back.

She told me to go ahead and go back to walking even with cough just take extra C and use inhaler before I go.

Today is supper cold wind so doing budget instead.