Options
size102b
size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
Hey looking for other WW smart point members to add as friends

Replies

• momamia3
    momamia3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi ..member since beginning of April. ...doing good so far....
  • carolejparks
    carolejparks Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just joined two weeks ago.
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    I've added you both :)
  • mdelynn01
    mdelynn01 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • MyMomTurtle
    MyMomTurtle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Just Joined WW ...using their app...Not as user friendly as MFP.
    Question: Can I keep track smart points on MFP? I anyone using WW App?
    Thanks p
  • revgosik
    revgosik Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Just joined today.
  • MichelleP31
    MichelleP31 Posts: 15 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I joined WW April 14th. I've lost 4.8lbs since my first meeting, but I won't believe it's working until I get past my weight block (the weight I can NEVER seem to get under). How is everyone liking smart points?

I've been a member of my fitness pal for years and only recently discovered their community. I just discovered the groups a few minutes ago and I immediately searched for weight watchers.
  • MichelleP31
    Options
    @MyMomTurtle , I use the WW app. It is working great. I agree that it's not as user friendly as MFP but it still works well especially after you get used to it. I still double track with MFP just to keep up with my carbs and calories. I want to see what my diet looks like in terms of fat, carbs, etc.
  • pooky73
    pooky73 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I've been a WeightWatchers member for 9 yes. Lifetime for 6 of those yes. Add me as a friend!
  • MichelleP31
    Options
    pooky73 wrote: »
    Hello everyone. I've been a WeightWatchers member for 9 yes. Lifetime for 6 of those yes. Add me as a friend!

Glad to meet you pooky73. How do you like smart points compared to points plus?
  • angel157A
    angel157A Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    MichelleP31, I love WW smartpoints! I feel like a professional dieter lol, because I've been on every diet known to mankind! WW teaches you how to eat real food, in the real world ... love that! I lost 44 pounds 10 years ago, and only now am starting to struggle with weight maintenance. Am using MFP to pinpoint better why that is. Stay committed to WW though ... you won't be disappointed!
  • laurasturn
    laurasturn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I started this week and need all the help I can get.
  • danaberge
    danaberge Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for WW friends. ADD me. :smiley:
  • MichelleP31
    Options
    angel157A wrote: »
    MichelleP31, I love WW smartpoints! I feel like a professional dieter lol, because I've been on every diet known to mankind! WW teaches you how to eat real food, in the real world ... love that! I lost 44 pounds 10 years ago, and only now am starting to struggle with weight maintenance. Am using MFP to pinpoint better why that is. Stay committed to WW though ... you won't be disappointed!

Thank you for telling me what you think about it. I'm enjoying them. I like that it forces me to eat less sugar, lol. I'm prediabetic and I need the extra push.
  • MichelleP31
    Options
    pooky73 wrote: »
    I love the smartpoints program!!! So much better than pointsplus.

Wow! I'm so surprised to hear you say this! Why do you like it so much better?
  • hellolean
    hellolean Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just joined, too. Please add me!
  • mariedufore
    mariedufore Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please add me, too! (Old profile name was "hellolean"- had to delete because it wouldn't merge with my fitbit).
  • paulainks
    paulainks Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've returned to WW. I like the smart points better as well. having trouble getting motiviated but super happy to see ths group going.
  • TamiBarnes66
    TamiBarnes66 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I rejoined WW in January 2016. I have lost close to 60 WW lbs and 72.8 grand total lbs. I have around 40 more lbs to lose. I really love the Smart Points plan. It's very close to clean eating. I can't eat totally clean, as I have issues with hyperglycemia and still want to enjoy some treats occasionally. I am looking for some more friends on MFP, who are following WW too. So please fell free to send me a friend request. I actually track in 3 ways, on the WW app, MFP, and on paper. The reason that I like MFP is because I can keep track of my carbs, sugars, sodium etc.