Options
Aprilfoolbride
Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
5162fad9737c67368fd3e02c9b6590d6.jpg

Replies

• agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Felt better yesterday so didn't take new med last night as it has side affects. Coughing less finally and fingers crossed it continues. Going out for errands today so we'll see.

Got my new mattreess and pillow covers in mail. Bought a special allergy kind going to put on today, and buy two purifiers for bedroom and living room. I am on allergy fight!

• FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Today, Corinth canal, ancient Corinth, Mycene, fish taverna by the sea, Nafplio and ran out of time for the rest. But did manage to run into the Olympic flame relay on our way home. We saw it pass by the street we were driving on, heading to the refugee camp (carried by a Syrian athlete, now refugee, who lost a leg). I found out it'd be going up the Acropolis and we live only about a block away, so after we got home, we went to see that, at which point the relay was passed to Greece's biggest pop rock star. All in all, very cool. Lots of steps. And got my shoes back. Sis doesn't want to wear them and kept switching bc she hates regular shoes, only wants to wear flip flops, but we've been climbing some pretty big hills, so she had to. DH still coughing terribly. He leaves in about a week+few days, and his whole trip home has been marred by this illness, painful persistent cough. Some times it seems we just can't win. Smh.

Marla hope u really get better soon. Congrats on the new bedding, etc. Hope it helps.