Is this group still active?

Options
Bibia2418
Bibia2418 Posts: 80 Member
I'm looking for a group for DASH Diet that is still active. I need some information! Thanks!

Replies

• ernestrodgers82
    ernestrodgers82 Posts: 203 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hi there. It's not as active as it should be ☺I was just about to post some new information on how the DASH Diet can reduce the chances of stroke. Check it out and let me know what you think http://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/dash-diet-may-lower-stroke-risk
  • mictoc2
    mictoc2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Try the group on Facebook. Very active and has lots of information.
  • AikiPen
    AikiPen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Was wondering how active this group is too. Currently following the DASH diet in a controlled study. Starting to feel like this is a lifestyle I can stick to.
  • ernestrodgers82
    Options
    Hi @AikiPen I feel the same way. I've been following the DASH Diet since last September and lost 30 pounds since then. I still struggle with sodium though. One takeout food item could blow the whole thing. Fast food is especially harmful on this diet. Are you cooking all of your food for yourself?
  • ernestrodgers82
    Options
    mictoc2 wrote: »
    Try the group on Facebook. Very active and has lots of information.

The Group on Facebook is called the "DASH Diet Recipe Swap." The page is moderated so there is a lag time in posting content but not responding.
  • ernestrodgers82
    Options
    From the DASH Diet Recipe Swap Facebook page from Roberta Dulay:

FREEBIE ALERT: Recipe book (Kindle format) - be sure to check that the price is still free before checking out. https://www.amazon.com/Nutritional-Healing-Special-Nutrition-DASH-ebook/dp/B00JA1ZV68
  • ernestrodgers82
    Options
    Bibia2418 wrote: »
    I'm looking for a group for DASH Diet that is still active. I need some information! Thanks!

Hi @Bibia2418 how's the DASH Diet treating you?