New here! Keto Girl for 3 wks!

Options
I've lost 9lbs and I'm in my 3rd week doing intermittent fasting. I should say that bulletproof coffee has absolutely changed my life! Yum! I drink 2 cups and eat between 6-7. I take in btwn 1600-1500 calories now but I will be reducing to loose more weight. I take seizure/migraine meds and have an autoimmune disease that has made my life a series of ups & down on the scale due to meds.
I have reduced 2 of the 5 meds in hope to be down to 3 by summer. Then only on one of any at all! I usually can't function without my meds and I went a whole day today without them and I was a busy bee! That is a HUGE deal for me!!!
After reading about KETOGENIC I knew I had to do it for my family. I have 2 young kids and I don't do enough with them. Plus I feel much older than I look or feel and nope that just won't do!!!
I'm taking control of my health and life and making it mine. Living it for the right reasons and all for the Glory of God! He is so good! <3
Please add me as a friend!
Jacque

Replies

• denisehudak
    denisehudak Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I started 3 weeks ago and am down 13 pounds-- once eating this way becomes a habit, this is a very easy way to lose weight! I have heard about bulletproof coffee but haven't tried it yet. I am a coffee lover so I may need to try that this week! God bless!
  • ctellio11
    ctellio11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
  • PeaceQT18
    PeaceQT18 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I wanted to do a Keto Fast so I looked into how I could start with the least amount of cravings and go into ketosis quickly...

So I read and heard about the Egg Fast. And I began my 3 day "Egg Fast (only Eggs)" on May 2nd for 2 1/2 days cuz I couldn't make it to the 3rd day... However on the next morning which was day 4 I had lost almost 10 lbs... I know it was mostly water weight, but weight it weight!!!

Then I did a 'Lazy Keto" weekend which I gained like 4 of the 10 I had lost (Lazy Keto meaning staying in my daily calorie count and eating enough protein and staying under 30 grams of carbs). Then I started on that Monday another "Egg Fast" which has a strict menu which I followed to the T, until the 13th day which I kinda modified... I did it for 14 days and then I had a Lazy Keto weekend, and then I did another 5 days of the "Egg Fast (Only Eggs)" and then a lazy Keto weekend and this week I am starting the "Egg Fast (Only Eggs) which I'm planning on doing it til Friday and then I plan to do another "Lazy Keto" weekend followed by another "Egg Fast (Only Eggs)" and that should end by June 8th which I am hoping to be closer to my first weight loss goal weight!!!

My progress has been... Day 1, 5/2/18; I weighed in at 196.6 and I have been on this for 27 days 5/29/18; which this AM I weighed in at 180.2. I have lost almost 17 lbs which is a little bit over 1/2 lb a day... THAT'S AMAZING FOR ME and I will continue this "Egg Fast" until 6/8/18, which is the date I had set my goal!!!!