• Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    5-15
    Green: Yes
    11/20
    Exercise: Yes
    7/15

It was a good day all around, but once again, I'm tired.

@bbinoa Yes, tomorrow is surgery day. I'll check in later in the day so I don't lose my streak. ;) Thanks for the thoughts and prayers!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    @Laughter_Girl: Praying foe you today. Hope everything goes better than planned.

5/15 - red - I actually closed my diary and then ate more. I was just hungry all of a sudden at 8 pm. Oh, well. No exercise either. 12/25 total.

• bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    5/16
    Green , yes
    13/20
    Exercise, no
    7/15
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    5-16
    12/20
    Exercise: No
    7/15

Ladies, the surgery went well ladies. I have a soy l sore throat, but other than that, I feel okay. I ate Mediterranean soup and bread for dinner, which hit the spot. I think the 7UP helped. Well, no talking for me right now, but I hope to be much better after I heal. Now let the vacation from work begin!!! :D
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    5-16
    12/20
    7/15

Ladies, the surgery went well ladies. I have a soy l sore throat, but other than that, I feel okay. I ate Mediterranean soup and bread for dinner, which hit the spot. I think the 7UP helped. Well, no talking for me right now, but I hope to be much better after I heal. Now let the vacation from work begin!!! :D

Glad to hear it went well.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    5/16 - green 13/25
    Exercise - yes - if I hadn't I wouldn't have been green, but that's how this works.

Dang it, I think I have a popliteal cyst in my right knee. It was hard to bend after 20 minutes of cycling yesterday and fine when I got up today. I love cycling. This is bad.
  • bbinoa
    Options
    5/17
    Green, yes
    14/20
    Exercise, yes
    8/15

@Laughter_Girl so great to hear that it went well! Yea!! Are you in any pain from it? How long will we have to refer to you as quiet_girl? That would be hard for me too!!
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins, uh oh! That doesn't sound fun. Have you had this before? What do you do to fix that?

Well, to complete our trifecta of health issues... I got my MRI results back on my foot and it's a very chronic case of plantar fascitis, with a lot of scar tissue that's pressing on the nerve in my foot plus some bone bruising bc of all the limping and weird walking. After talking it over w my DR I decided to get surgery. He said once the nerves impacted surgery is the only fix. I'm getting it done in July. My deductibles been met for the year so may as well live it up. Sigh.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    5-17
    13/20
    7/15

After reading what I posted yesterday, I must have been high. Ha, ha, ha. I barely knew what I was trying to say, and I typed it.

@bbinoa Quiet_girl? Ha, ha, ha. Poor me. I have a little less than 3 weeks to go. By yesterday evening, I was ready to talk. My hubby reminded me that it hadn't been 24 hours yet. Ha, ha, ha. So sorry you have to have surgery...again, but I know you're glad they figured out the problem. Hopefully, once you have the surgery, you'll be as good as new.

@MelissaPhippsFeagins I'm not sure what type of cyst that is, but all I could say (actually think not say) was ouch. What do you do to get rid of it?
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Unfortunately, you don't get rid of popliteal cysts. They are also called Bakers' cysts and are caused by excess bursal fluid on the knees. I have one on the left knee too. The excess fluid collects in a cyst on the back of the knee and then drains back out. Rest, ice, compression and elevation is the home treatment. It can be drained by needle, but I won't have that done as long as sleeping with it elevates works.

@bbinoa I am sorry you have to have surgery again and I hope it heals quickly, bit at least the deductible is met.

@Laughter_Girl I hope your voice is 100% soon. I hate losing my voice. I don't talk a lot, but not being able to makes me crazy.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    5-18
    14/20
    8/15

My exercise for today was a walk to and from the library. Tomorrow I'm thinking of walking to the fruit market. :D

@MelissaPhippsFeagins Well, at least you know what home remedies work for your cyst. May relief come soon.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    5//17 - green & exercise
    5/18 - red & exercise
    14/25
    I went on a peanut butter spree yesterday. Sometimes I have no self control. Hopefully, today will be better.
  • bbinoa
    Options
    5/18, 5/19
    Green, no, yes
    15/20
    Exercise, no, yes
    9/15

Tiired, will catch up tomorrow

• Laughter_Girl
    Options
    5-19
    Green: No
    14/20
    8/15

Although my stomach was hurting today (those darn meds), I managed to eat well over my calories. Plus, it was cramping too much to take a walk. Go figure. Tomorrow will be a better day.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    5-20
    14/20
    8/15

Today wasn't any better. :'(
  • bbinoa
    Options
    5/20
    Green, no
    15/20
    Exercise, yes
    10/15

This week had been just crazy w work! So tiring.

@Laughter_Girl I'm sorry you aren't feeling well!! Are you in pain from the procedure? I remember the after effects of anesthesia were the worst for me. I hope this weekend is better! !
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins any improvement w your knee?
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    5/19 - red, no exercise
    5/20 - green, no exercise
    15/25
    My knee feels better and I was able to squat 115 today for 4 sets of 8 reps with no problems. Yay!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    5-21
    15/20
    9/15

Today was a little better. My pain has subsided thankfully. I just have a bunch of other issues now. Ha!
  • bbinoa
    Options
    5/21, 5/22
    Green, no and yes
    16/20
    Exercise
    Nope
    10/15
    Rainy weekend. First time in months I found myself just sitting around. It was kind d of nice, actually!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    5-22
    15/20
    9/15

I'm going to get it together starting tomorrow.

@bbinoa We all need days like that. I hope you thoroughly enjoyed your relaxing weekend!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    5/21 & 5/22 - green with exercise

The exercise yesterday was 4.5 miles with the dog by a creek that runs through town. (The city has built a walking/biking trail along it.). She tried to eat a king snake...really, dog, can't you stick to chasing ducks. No animals were harmed in this incident. It did scare 5 years off my daughter's life, though.