Non-Scale Victories (NSV)

Options
124»

Replies

• hoovhome
    hoovhome Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Exercised 3 times in the last 4 days (I skip Sundays). This is good. My pity party is over - I have declared it! :wink:
  • hoovhome
    Options
    Finally - today - the insurance was approved and I can have the MRI and needle biopsy. Waiting for a call for the appointment. Also, I have an appointment for lab work with a D.O. tomorrow. This particular doctor and his family are very interested in health for the whole person, not just writing prescriptions. I am looking forward. :smile:
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,322 Member
    Options
    hoovhome wrote: »
    Finally - today - the insurance was approved and I can have the MRI and needle biopsy. Waiting for a call for the appointment. Also, I have an appointment for lab work with a D.O. tomorrow. This particular doctor and his family are very interested in health for the whole person, not just writing prescriptions. I am looking forward. :smile:

I hope you get answers and it goes well! Continuing to keep you in my prayers!
  • fwitsend1277
    fwitsend1277 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Glad you have your insurance sorted. Hope your mri comes round quick.
  • hoovhome
    Options
    I am successfully transitioning to a new lifestyle of eating. It is quite challenging, but I WIN with restoration of my health!
  • hoovhome
    Options
    Don't quit, folks! Hang in there and keep fighting the battle daily. Choose a plan you can sustain for life and do it one day at a time. Let's get healthy!