PaulaKro Posts: 5,702 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

muqvfdxwio1z.jpeg

:drinker: TUT! :drinker:
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,897 Member
    Options
    That is my Tut! There are actually two pyramid butterfly fish. One is more black. I could get one of each. They get along well together. But he is such a long! :blush: Still doing better. Fingers crossed. Paula thanks!

Chris the shower will be so much fun. Getting closer. <3 Nice job on the 138! Sadly I went up a little. Worrying never helps. And all the fudge did not fit in the box. Lol

Shelley
  • claram5415
    claram5415 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Runner and Chris, I watch Grimm too. But not while I exercise as Chris does. My husband likes Grimm so we watch it together.
    Paula, love the picture of Tut. Come on Tut!
    Foot doc says my toes are cramping at night. More water and a banana each day. And I can ease back into walking for exercise. If it hurts I'm to get back on the bike. So we'll see. I'm optimistic
    Have a good day everyone
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,437 Member
    Options
    I think I'm 137.8 but so much happened this morning, I'm not sure!! Anyway, today is my Rest Day. Weighed in, went shopping, made chili, and now I'm going to 1st grade.

Have a grand Friday, my friends!!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Clara that sounds very promising! Bunch of Grimm watchers here. o:) Tut is still looking good. And eating. So I am very hopeful he will make it. Anyway glad to hear from you. :smiley:

Chris this is such a war on weight we battle. But as long as we are always mindful of the battles we will win. I was 145 again this morning. A small victory. But I am happy with it. B) So what we're you shopping for?

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Yes, Shelley, we will win! I went shopping for the chili ingredients. Yumm! :)

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,702 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    We are winning.
    We are not slowly blindly gaining.
    We are watchful and careful - fighting and winning!

Chris said it: " :angry: :angry: STENGTH :angry: :angry: " -> That's us!!

- Paula
  • cpanus
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Paula, I like it!!

137.8 this morning. :)

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Muahaha, we so know why we here. No blindly gaining. There are consequences.

Paula I have a lead on the Regal Angel. Wish me luck. Though I must admit the little stinker may eat some of my corals. Oh well I say. :p It will have to count as an anniversary gift.

Shelley
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Oregon Paula, the picture I have now has domestic lupine in it. Pinks and purple. Yours were their grand pappy I believe. <3

Shelley
  • claram5415
    claram5415 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Shelly, good luck on the Regal Angel. When is anniversary?
    My daughter's best friend, my other daughter, is visiting. She's been having health problems. Hoping to pamper her a bit and give her a positive boost.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,269 Member
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day everyone. My BFF and I gave each other the best gift...a 2 1/2 hour morning walk, 16,731 steps for 6.65 miles. We went to a local park with an awesome trail and kept going and going...it was great. After we treated ourselves to a "Avocalado" smoothie (kale, spinach, coconut, avocado, lime, pineapple, mango and ginger).

I celebrated with Mom and family yesterday at my sister's house. We had a great day.

I hope everyone is having a special Mother's Day.

Kathy