July 7th

Options
ktrn0312
ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
Sacrificed & woke up early to do my Cardio Balance workout . Tomorrow, my last workout will be Max Cardio & Abs. I am sitting on the fence whether to my final fit test tomorrow. I am leaning towards Tuesday where I will be more rested since I am off on Monday & I will also do final measurement & do an official weigh in. I know I did not really lose too much weight but, I will see.

This has been a valuable & worthwhile experience for me & to show my 17 y/o daughter an example & the meaning of how to be committed to a cause. It took a whole lot of inner strength.

I can shout from the roof top, " Insanity does not scare me anymore!"

Replies

• Tonia184
    Tonia184 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Got up with every intention of doing my fit test but I simply couldn't get my knees to cooperate. I think I will skip the fit test entirely and give them a break. I am definitely going to do something more low impact.
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Thumbs up! I spent the whole day walking and eating. Flying back to Berlin on the day after tomorrow.
  • jodyb23
    jodyb23 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Came down with a stomach bug today and won't be able to complete my fit test today. Was really looking forward to finishing but will have to put it off for a day or two.
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    My workouts start back up tomorrow.