People seem to be dropping

Options
Daz49ers
Daz49ers Posts: 125 Member
Only 25 people checked in to day 6, c'mon people push through that pain barrier and finish what you started, you can add this to the list of things you can say you accomplished!!!!

We are 1 week down, tomorrow we get back on the horse, we are all here to support each other,

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Replies

• Cindymop
    Cindymop Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I agree! We can do this! Push thru those sore muscles. It's going to be worth it in the end. Just think of those sexy muscles we are building.
  • kreationsforhome
    kreationsforhome Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I totally agree we can all do this :) Only 3 weeks left. If you missed a few days its ok. You can just start again tomorow Just as much as you all need help being motivated , so do we. We are all in this together. This is tough for everyone.
  • CutieQtip
    CutieQtip Posts: 2
    Options
    Is there a link to download the squat calendar so I can print it out? Thanks.
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    Only 25 people checked in to day 6, c'mon people push through that pain barrier and finish what you started, you can add this to the list of things you can say you accomplished!!!!

We are 1 week down, tomorrow we get back on the horse, we are all here to support each other,

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

I so wanted to skip yesterday...Got mine done at 10:30 pm last night because in the end I knew Id be really disappointed in myself if I didnt do all of it. Im in for the long haul. Its not an easy challenge and MANY will not finish it. I want to be one of the ones that finishes this. WHOO HOOOO! :)
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options

I just look at the little calender in the group logo. Maybe you can copy image on your computer? screen shot?
  • highflyer88
    highflyer88 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm still doing the challenge daily... just haven't been in front of the computer to log into the forums. I wish the apps had access to the forums without having to try and log on using the phone internet.
  • anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    This is what concerned me at the beginning, that people would not continue but I suppose they have their reasons. I notice many of the members of this group haven't logged in for days. I hadn't considered that some (like highflyer88 above) could be doing the challenge but not necessarily able to log the fact. So perhaps at the end of the month, many will come back to report they finished the challenge. We'll see how many do. :-)
  • Daz49ers
    Daz49ers Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    The app won't let you do it but if you go on to safari if you use iPhone, and log in like that
  • wylnora
    wylnora Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/a5d17d4189891b7fe1e9707015c9687e/tumblr_mor1wauy6U1r36m55o1_1280.png

I printed it out, and I've been putting an X across every day that I finish.
  • scronen
    scronen Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm pushing through! My legs are coping much better now...I may add some weights soon!
  • mskmichelle
    mskmichelle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm still with you, I just use the app on my phone more than anything. I can't access the group board unless I am on my desktop =(
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I know it will be harder for me to check in during the week since I primarily use the app while at work. That will be a bigger challenge than doing the actual squats.
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Sorry Everyone I was in Michigan in a really remote area and did not have access most of the time to MFP, I actually forgot about the squats Friday since we were out touring the town all day until late that evening and remembered on Saturday I am so sorry however; I did do my Jillian Micheals on Saturday while I was there and after that, I actually did a set of 90 squats and then I did a set of 80 squats. I am going to do a set tonight to keep me on track.
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I just finished the 60 I missed from starting the challenge late. I am ALL paid up and ready to rock the rest of the challenge! Boom!
  • lovelycatbones
    lovelycatbones Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I missed one day, so yesterday I did the day before and right now I'm doing yesterday :) So today there's no time to rest! ^^
  • SkinnyMel78
    SkinnyMel78 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Definetly still completing my squats! I use the app on my phone on the weekends so I couldn't check in. But I'm here and I'm ready to get my 90 done for today. My legs are finally adjusting and aren't constantly sore now so there is no way that I'm stopping!!!
  • lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    i missed yesterday but back on today! doing my 100 after breakfast!!
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I did 100 yesterday to make up for any that I missed. I am posting for tonight I will do another 100 tonight.
  • cathyg321
    cathyg321 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm still here, I haven't gone anywhere. :smile:

• cathyg321
    cathyg321 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I just finished the 60 I missed from starting the challenge late. I am ALL paid up and ready to rock the rest of the challenge! Boom!

Hey abikinibyjuly - your goal is similar to mine. And we both are at 15lbs, down. . . Hopefully we both will make it to the finish line at the same time!