30 Days Shred Progress Results (Pictures / Measurements)

Options
sierobarbosa34
sierobarbosa34 Posts: 27 Member
I believe it would be nice to see result from real people we know for sure had been doing this training. I was a little doubtful regarding the goals you can actually achieve with this workout, by just looking reviews and results over the internet.

It would be nice, if we upload a few pictures of our own results, or measurements.

Replies

• rumswood
    rumswood Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I just finished my second round today. I posted my progress on my status, but I wanted to do it here also.
    I started off this round at 163lbs and have lost about 6lbs.
    I have also lost:
    2.5 inches off my waist
    2 inches off my hips
    3 inches off my chest

gained:
    .5 inches on biceps
    .5 inches on calves
    and gained 1 inch on my thighs, but that might be off because it seems strange to me and my beginning measurement might be off. We will go with that for now though.
  • rumswood
    Options
    Also, I have noticed other changes, like my back fat, the stuff that hangs out over your bra has diminished considerably, my face is thinner, i have a collar bone now and my wedding band is loose.
  • sierobarbosa34
    Options
    rumswood wrote: »
    I just finished my second round today. I posted my progress on my status, but I wanted to do it here also.
    I started off this round at 163lbs and have lost about 6lbs.
    I have also lost:
    2.5 inches off my waist
    2 inches off my hips
    3 inches off my chest

gained:
    .5 inches on biceps
    .5 inches on calves
    and gained 1 inch on my thighs, but that might be off because it seems strange to me and my beginning measurement might be off. We will go with that for now though.

Congratulations :smile:
  • sierobarbosa34
    Options
    Also, I have noticed other changes, like my back fat, the stuff that hangs out over your bra has diminished considerably, my face is thinner, i have a collar bone now and my wedding band is loose.

Yes it's true. I have also noticed that my back rolls are disappearing. Take a look on my progress pictures from level 1.6srxuievp1c8.png
  • rumswood
    Options

Yes it's true. I have also noticed that my back rolls are disappearing. Take a look on my progress pictures from level 1.6srxuievp1c8.png
    Oh yes!! I definitely see the difference! My back fat was like that too and it has definitely smoothed out. You are looking great!
    I also noticed during cool down I sit up straighter and in Cardio my stomach doesn't flap around so much.
  • sierobarbosa34
    Options
    Well. I couldnt find a way to add a picture on the "News Feed", so I added it here. lp8vcrbw0ek7.png
  • rumswood
    Options
    @sierobarbosa34 , you look fantastic!!
  • sierobarbosa34
    Options
    Thank you :blush:
  • Mamaof2UK
    Mamaof2UK Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!
  • sierobarbosa34
    Options
    I'm proud to say.... I finally complete my 1st round of 30 Days Shred - Jillian Michael's Workout. Yeaaaaa :-). I enjoyed it very much, and will go for a 2nd round. I definitely feel more confident, stronger, and committed to a healthy lifestyle. This workout talks about deliver true results which is authentic. Of course, you must commit to it, and change your eating habits. I'm very happy with the results. I lost 10 lbs. However, It took me more than 30 days (I started on April 18th).t00pxbl30en9.jpg
  • rumswood
    Options
    I'm proud to say.... I finally complete my 1st round of 30 Days Shred - Jillian Michael's Workout. Yeaaaaa :-). I enjoyed it very much, and will go for a 2nd round. I definitely feel more confident, stronger, and committed to a healthy lifestyle. This workout talks about deliver true results which is authentic. Of course, you must commit to it, and change your eating habits. I'm very happy with the results. I lost 10 lbs. However, It took me more than 30 days (I started on April 18th).t00pxbl30en9.jpg
    Way to go!! I can see a real difference! What are you going to do now?
  • sierobarbosa34
    Options
    I have decided to go for a 2nd round. After that, I will like to try another Jillian Michaels workout like "No More Trouble Zones", "Shred-It With Weights", or "Ripped in 30". Not sure yet .
  • rumswood
    Options
    I have decided to go for a 2nd round. After that, I will like to try another Jillian Michaels workout like "No More Trouble Zones", "Shred-It With Weights", or "Ripped in 30". Not sure yet .

I love NMTZ, it's about an hour long, but it's a great workout. I also babe RI30, it's set up alot like 30DS. Both are good workouts in my opinion. I don't have Shred It With Weights so I can't vouch for that. I will probably buy it at some point because I'm a Jillian junkie. Right now I'm doing Body Revolution. After this I'll do her Body Shred. Then idk.
  • rumswood
    Options
    Have RI30. Not babe. Lol.
  • stelladee002
    stelladee002 Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Wow ur transformation is amazing, I started it last week but haven't been very consistent and I don't intend to do it in 30 days either but it's great to see ur results from not doing it religiously. Ive changed my diet drastically this week with the main thing being kicking my energy drink habit, so really hoping to see some change on the scales next Friday (my chosen weigh in day).
  • sierobarbosa34
    Options
    Yes. Healthy eating is key to obtain quick results. However, I didn't restring anything on my diet plan. If I want to I'll eat hamburger, pizza, and even traditional nicaraguan food. In my opinion, you just need to balance calories in & out.
  • pandorajk
    pandorajk Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm starting the 30 day shred today. I have already lost about 25lbs with just diet and walking but need to step it up. I'm wondering how long to do each level before moving up and how do you log it in MFP? Thanks for all the motivations on here!
  • rumswood
    Options
    pandorajk wrote: »
    Hello. I'm starting the 30 day shred today. I have already lost about 25lbs with just diet and walking but need to step it up. I'm wondering how long to do each level before moving up and how do you log it in MFP? Thanks for all the motivations on here!

You do each level for 10 days. Like 5-6 days a week. And i always logged it as "Circuit Training, General"

• IAmSagittarian82
    IAmSagittarian82 Posts: 97 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    pandorajk wrote: »

I started on Friday, May 27th! I have done it daily...I love it so much. I still can't understand how this 20-something min workout makes me sweat just as much (or more) as Turbofire.

I haven't been on MFP in a long while...so I am back here cause I find that I need support! I logged it today as "circuit training, general" for 25 mins. I got that from JM herself. MFP calculates it as 302 for me....although I don't really know how accurate that is. I don't own a calorie counter.

I think there is going to be a June thread started soon though...