Week 11!!

Options
bruhaha007
bruhaha007 Posts: 333 Member
Sorry for my absence but so grateful to see several of you still going strong. I got extremely busy with work and travel but I have stayed consistent throughout the 16 weeks and plan to decrease my carbs throughout the remainder of the challenge and incorporate more IF (intermittent fasting) these last few weeks. Several of you have been posting your amazing progress throughout the challenge and we would love to hear from others how you are progressing on this final stretch. As I mentioned early on, 16 weeks is a long haul and if you make it to the end that is a great accomplishment in and of itself!

Replies

• ladycclear
    ladycclear Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm still going strong and boy does it feel good. I feel vibrant and healthy because I'm eating the right amounts of mostly clean foods. I'm in a transition time of life because i just started a new job, and with it comes different times and eating/food prep schedules, but logging keeps me consistent and away from break room goodies.
    My biggest problem now is that I need new clothes. Baggy butt stretched underwear are the worst.
    I still need to add more exercise, but I'm just generally "active" now in my smaller body, and I feel great. I kick myself for not starting healthy sooner, but I'm thankful I did it now. When I turn 40 in june, I'll be within reach of healthy bmi. Woo hoo.
  • Healthy4me4ever
    Healthy4me4ever Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Good to hear from you @ bruhaha007, I was wondering where you were. Nice to know you are still with us and staying on track. Extra good you are staying on track despite the increased work and travel.
  • Dana_E
    Dana_E Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Still plugging along. This past week, I got sidelined dealing with one of my children's health issues. Back on the horse this week! I'm down 23.4 pounds, so I'm right on target for now.
  • NaomiC1013
    NaomiC1013 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Good to hear from you @bruhaha007 ! I'm still here too!! Down 11.2 lbs. I've cleaned up my eating and I'm really excited to see what the next few months will bring. I'm looking forward to taking my 16 week progress pics!