What great things are you doing to improve your health?

Yesterday I stayed within my calorie goals, with all healthy foods, and I exercised by doing 15 minutes of Wii Just Dance!

Replies

• HayleyAnne012911
    HayleyAnne012911 Posts: 79 Member
    Stopped drinking soda as of 4/11/2016.
    Cut out sweets- still have here and there.
    Cut out most white processed foods- bread, pasta, rice etc.
    Added more protein and veggies.
    Started walking my dog.
  • Vegan280BringItOn
    Vegan280BringItOn Posts: 5 Member
    I stopped drinking soda too, and coffee etc. I only drink water, pure squeezed juices/smoothies with nothing added when I haven't got time to make my own.
    Cut out all dairy because it made me ill but I didn't realise just how much it effected my health until I'd cut it out completely for a week and then after feeling so good stayed vegan.
    Trying to limit processed foods...
    Trying to cut out sugar (except fruit sugars, as I don't believe fruit sugar is bad after lots of research),
    Trying to be low fat but allowing healthy fats likes nuts, seeds and avocado some times.
    Trying to be more active (painful knees allowing) so more walking, indoor walking workouts with weights from youtube, zumba, strength training using bands and weights at home too because I want to keep as much muscle as I can whilst on a low calorie diet.
    Planning on getting an exercise bike once I'm under 380lbs as that's the maximum user weight for an affordable one. 47lbs to go!!! Then it will take pressure of my knees when I work out so can workout even more :)