Falling off the wagon after lap band surgery

Options
Hey all, I was banded in September 2012 and things went amazingly. I went from 292 to 213 in about 14 months with my new smaller stomach and increasing my exercise with bootcamp and running. In December of 2013 I changed jobs for a year where bootcamp wasn't as readily accessible, longer hours and more mentally draining. I fell off the wagon hard. Came back to my previous job thought my schedule would go back to how it was and it's been really, really hard to focus. Since December 2013, I have gone from 213 to 240lbs and I can't seem to get control enough to get back. I am extremely active and back to running (I'll be it slowly) and bootcamps and I play baseball and volleyball but my food is out of control. I find I am binging again at night time like I used to, thank goodness I can't binge the amount of food I used to because of the band, but I'm still not using it like the tool it's intended to be. Does anyone have any tips/suggestions as to what has helped them get through any humps like this? I don't need a fill as food will still get stuck if I eat to big a piece or eat to fast. It's all mental for me I think.....

Replies

• gdnplnty
    gdnplnty Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Reset yourself and get back on your program. Why? It worked. Sure, it is mental, but you did hell week (month), so you know that you can do it. Just have to get yourself back on program.

Do your liquid meal replacements, watch those calories and don't go over. Reset your tiny tummy and seriously, if you need someone to talk with, don't hesitate to hit me up.
  • MUMxOFx6
    MUMxOFx6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon but I've just jumped back on and lost 5kg in 5 weeks.