What's for lunch and dinner (supper)?

Options
melissa7662
melissa7662 Posts: 93 Member
I have enjoyed getting ideas from what you all are eating for breakfast.

So I wanted to start a lunch and dinner (supper) post also.

Replies

• JaneKnoll1
    JaneKnoll1 Posts: 406 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Last night for dinner I had homemade ratatouille (veg stew made from zucchini, eggplant, onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes and garlic and basil) and wild salmon and a rice/barley pilaf and spinach! I try and eat tons of veggies for the fiber!! I make food and freeze it so I have lots of options that are easy in the week.
    This lunch I have tuna/avocado/cheese/onion w a little bit of shredded lower fat cheddar and Ryvita crackers, mixed greens and peppers and tomatoes and cucumber with balsamic and olive oil
    Dressing and ambrosia Apple..very satisfying!
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Lunch today is tuna with mayo, chopped pickles and tomatoes on rice flour crackers (Good Thins - The Rice Ones Veggie Blend (120 cal and 25g of carbs for 30g) and a clementine.

Dinner is a flatbread veggie sandwich from Subway and Sunchips.
  • shinycrazy
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Yesterday, I made panko crusted fish in the oven. Dredged in a bit of flour, spread a tbsp on mayo per fillet and then dredged in panko with seasonings, baked for 15 minutes. Baked on an oven safe cooling rack on a cookie sheet and covered with parchment paper. Kept the fish from being soggy. It was sooo yummy. Add a salad or some microwave steam bag of broccoli and you have dinner in less than 30 minutes. You can look at my diary to see the nutrition facts for it since I entered it as a recipe on MFP.

Here's the recipe. I used. http://theattainablegourmet.com/15-minute-meals/coming-home-panko-crusted-pollock/
  • JaneKnoll1
    Options
    shinycrazy wrote: »
    Yesterday, I made panko crusted fish in the oven. Dredged in a bit of flour, spread a tbsp on mayo per fillet and then dredged in panko with seasonings, baked for 15 minutes. Baked on an oven safe cooling rack on a cookie sheet and covered with parchment paper. Kept the fish from being soggy. It was sooo yummy. Add a salad or some microwave steam bag of broccoli and you have dinner in less than 30 minutes. You can look at my diary to see the nutrition facts for it since I entered it as a recipe on MFP.

Here's the recipe. I used. http://theattainablegourmet.com/15-minute-meals/coming-home-panko-crusted-pollock/
    I think I will try the fish!!!

• melissa7662
    Options
    shinycrazy wrote: »

Sounds awesome
  • melissa7662
    Options
    Lunch: Meatloaf, green beans, salad, and applesauce.

Dinner out with the hubby and in laws!

• melissa7662
    Options
    Grilled Chicken Salad
  • judyvalentine512
    judyvalentine512 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Lunch was just some cucumber and peppers. Supper is heavy on the carbs(51), it's my spaghetti sauce, whole wheat spaghettini, and 36g saputo light mozarella. I'm also slightly over my fat for the day, but I'll take an extra enzyme pill.
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    I just bought an Air Fryer and I'm trying homemade purple potato fries tonight! I'm super excited about this prospect!
  • JaneKnoll1
    Options
    Lunch was a salad with greens and tomatoes and balsamic/olive oil dressing and a flat out with flax bread with avocado and cucumber and roasted turkey breast and light provolone and 1/2 apple and 1/2 kashi bar...(maintenance eating)
  • JaneKnoll1
    Options
    Lunch today was 2 cups salad greens, 2 oz cooked shrimp, 1/3 cup black beans, 5 cherry tomatoes, 1/2 cup cucumber, 3 slices of cocktail rye bread (those mini slices) and homemade olive oil dressing (1 tsp olive oil/1tbsp lemon juice) garlic/mustard/stevia 1 drop.
    This was yummy and filling!
  • melissa7662
    Options
    JaneKnoll1 wrote: »
    Lunch today was 2 cups salad greens, 2 oz cooked shrimp, 1/3 cup black beans, 5 cherry tomatoes, 1/2 cup cucumber, 3 slices of cocktail rye bread (those mini slices) and homemade olive oil dressing (1 tsp olive oil/1tbsp lemon juice) garlic/mustard/stevia 1 drop.
    This was yummy and filling!

Sounds yummy!!
  • judyvalentine512
    judyvalentine512 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Lunch: Egg salad sandwich, Kashi bar.
    Supper: Loblaw's small salad with half the bacon and cheese removed. 13 shrimp.
  • wdnisbet
    wdnisbet Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Dinner is 1 chicken & apple sausage link,
    3 mustard coated roasted baby red potatoes
    broccooi slaw with Bernstein's light fantastico dressing