Options
PinkNinjaLaura
PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
3lud1k038dwj.jpeg

Replies

• PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    A line of thunderstorms came through yesterday late afternoon cooling things off, but it also brought in smoke from the wildfires in Canada. It was so thick they were posting online that people didn't need to call to report a fire because it wasn't here, and to close windows. Still under an air quality advisory today but it should hopefully clear up this afternoon. Not looking good for my run. Marathon is 6 weeks from today. I'm free tomorrow (we're celebrating Mother's Day tonight) so I can run then.
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Bummer about smoke, when we lived in WA we had many summers with smoke from forest fires one of the reasons we moved. Hope it gets better soon.

Wow 93...ugh I couldn't take it. Its been overcast here all week and 60. I would just be happy with one hour of sun a day!

Thankfully leaving for Maui Friday so almost two weeks of warm sun! Suppose to be mid 80's.

My cough is getting better, almost gone. My fingers are crossed i can swim with the fishies!

Still hanging with company. My older mom who NEvER listens to me got sick because she once again ate something she shouldnt. My hubby got sick trying to clean out my daughters car from it.

I feel bad for him, he left hours ago to unwind.

I begged my daughter to come alone next time. Not very relaxing with 6 people for 4 days. My grandson is good he is 18 but julie brought roommates 14 yr old son who is messy and just whines for junk food all the time.

Family! Lol

Hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day :)