Help :-)

Options
MsVino
MsVino Posts: 78 Member
Looking for some keto motivation... Well adjusted but having a hard time keeping on track. Sweetners are killing me, cut them completely yet again a day ago. Otherwise loving the lifestyle :-)

Replies

• Twibbly
    Twibbly Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    I keep falling off, then back on, then off, then back on.

I made a list at one point of what happens when I stick to it (and this was only after 2 weeks of not eating things that don't love me). I need to figure out a way to keep it where I see it all the time for motivation.

Down 9 pounds
    Stomach not as bloated
    Digestive system not constantly cranky
    Wrists don't hurt
    Shoulders hurt much less
    Less constant ringing/itching in my ears
    More energy
    Muscles aren't aching
    Not freezing all the time (just part of the time)
    Depression/anxiety is lifting
    Cravings seem to be almost gone
    More energy
    Happier
  • dgncnc
    dgncnc Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hey its ok, we've all been there. If you're shaking things up a bit with Keto, check out Dr Eric Berg on youtube. He has a really good video about drinking vinegar and lemon juice before each meal. It begins a cleaning process that works hand in hand with our way of eating. Just say to yourself, that day was a DO-OVER and set your mind on a new path to getting back on track. I'm just sitting here whining at how much my belly hangs over, lol, but it's not going away by itself! Nothing happens til something moves, so go get a glass and make the concoction, have a big slice of avocado wrapped in bacon, enjoy! We'll be here for ya!
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Twibbly wrote: »
    I keep falling off, then back on, then off, then back on.

I made a list at one point of what happens when I stick to it (and this was only after 2 weeks of not eating things that don't love me). I need to figure out a way to keep it where I see it all the time for motivation.

Down 9 pounds
    Stomach not as bloated
    Digestive system not constantly cranky
    Wrists don't hurt
    Shoulders hurt much less
    Less constant ringing/itching in my ears
    More energy
    Muscles aren't aching
    Not freezing all the time (just part of the time)
    Depression/anxiety is lifting
    Cravings seem to be almost gone
    More energy
    Happier

Love this list. I wish my 16 year old daughter would take heed. She's always complaining of something bothering her - yep - at 16 yet is so worried that Keto is "just about weight loss" that she won't try it with me.

I'm a do over queen. I fell of the wagon, not keto, but just in general for weight loss about a month ago and nearly quit. My mentor was helpful with that. Then I found keto and so far so good, but I'm losing slowly so I think I want to say heck with it sometimes but these threads really help! Hearing success and do overs for others keeps me in balance and that list above...GREAT!