Evening tea

Options
kimmydear
kimmydear Posts: 298 Member
I would like to try some tea in the evenings. It can include HWC. Anything really yummy you use that a non tea drinker might like to try? I don't care for herbal teas. The only tea I really loved was Darjeeling tea, but that's too full of caffeine for me to drink in the evenings.

Replies

• rbashir76
    rbashir76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Try Yogi tea Raspberry and Ginger flavor.
  • becwana
    becwana Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I really like peppermint tea ☺️
  • JulieAntler
    JulieAntler Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Smooth Move of course, especially being on a low carb. I like to mix it with other teas because gag if I don't. I like Rasberry tea with it, or Smooth Move with lemon :)
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I don't typically like herbal teas either but on a lark one day I decided to try mixing a couple to create my own blend, and I actually really like it! I steep 1 bag of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer tea and 1 bag of Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Classic tea together (more bags if I'm making more than about a 12-oz cup) and it is really nice.

I also found a blend at Teavana that I ADORE but can't typically afford, LOL: Rooibos Tropica. It's also herbal but with enough extras added that it is really spectacular. It is similar to the old Tazo Vanilla Rooibos Parfait that Starbucks discontinued at the beginning of this year.
  • wanderinjack
    wanderinjack Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Chicory tea is a great liver cleanser and caffeine free
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    Options
    cinnamon apple. With the HWC it would be like apple pie in a cup.
    And Sleepytime tea. Or you can mix the 2 in one cup.
  • slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Twinings Winter Spice is pretty neutral
  • Twibbly
    Twibbly Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Do you like chai? Rooibos chai doesn't have any caffeine. I add a bit of stevia and heavy cream. It's like liquid pumpkin pie flavor.

We also have all sorts of fruity teas. Celestial Seasonings has a sampler pack with several different flavors.
  • kimmydear
    kimmydear Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the suggestions! We have a tea here in Seattle called Market Spice that I used to drink a lot, it's a lot like chai, but I got really tired of it. I think I will try some of these mixes you all have suggested.
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Oh I absolutely LUV, LUV, LUV Market Spice! I'm NOT a big tea fan at all; however, I love their Cinnamon Orange tea...what a great intense flavor with less than 1 sugar and less than 1 carb per 12 ounces and, at least for me, the caffeine is a plus (although I think they also make a decaffeinated version too...?)! lol
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    Never was a tea drinker but did develop a taste for green tea. Tried some chanca piedra herbal tea a few times. It was strong, dark and smelled like new hay. Because it pack had 40 tea bags I tried it again and found I liked it so I guess it just takes some time to accept some tastes.