The death of back bra fat!!!???

Hello Sistas of all races!

Question, please tell me how to conquer the awful back fat? I'm doing cardio....but what can target this area successfully? Any before and after pictures of successful conquers of this? Thank you in advance :)

Ceabelle

Replies

• Pennhotmom
    Pennhotmom Posts: 65 Member
    I don't find that any one exercise gets rid of the fat there. For me it gradually goes down as I lose.
  • Fabfitgirl5
    Fabfitgirl5 Posts: 91 Member
    It just goes down over time, but there are excercises to targe the muscles in your upper back and shoulder area the lats. Toning in that area will help tone up the upper back. Lat Pull downs, and rowing will help build those muscles and also push ups. Since muscle burns fat, the more you build muscle and rev up your metabolism and eat right, the quicker you will burn any fat you wish to losse. Kick boxing with lots of upper arm and upper body movement works well too. But again, it takes time.

Also, any excercises that work on the oblique muscles will help tone the core area and work on the fat around the sides of your body.

Not a Dr. or anything, but have been going at this for a while. I tried on a few swimsuits over the weekend and I noticed that my back fat bra overhang issues, were almost all resolved. I was running and playing tennis over the last month, so that is likely what helped me. I have some work to go but what I saw and what my friend saw was like Whoa! :happy:

I can even feel that the usual bra overhang is non existent at this point. It is little victories like that that make me feel great and lets me know that I have to keep going. Stay at it, it will go away as you tone and loose.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    yep, it takes time and patience.
  • JoannaVenuto
    JoannaVenuto Posts: 46 Member
    The back fat is my worst enemy, I hate it so much that in the gym I really focused on back extension and rear deltoids machines. within a month my 2 fat rolls (on each side of my back, the ones that we normally tuck in the bra band :wink: hehe!) are 95% gone and the fatty bump on my back (between the shoulders, right beneath the neck) is 70% gone. I can wear fitted jackets again and my back is "flat" (I still have some fat on my back to lose but there's no rolls & bumps anymore)! But then again, cardio is a must too, and I do 45 min of brisk walking on the treadmill and burn 400-500 cal everyday. You'll be surprised how fast it goes away :smile:
  • soosweet1920
    soosweet1920 Posts: 124 Member
    Thanks for this advice ladies because I am so over it! My back fat is way out of control.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Lifting weights!! Along with losing excess fat!
  • Prudiddy
    Prudiddy Posts: 262 Member
    Here is my progress pic for the back fat: Lot's of cardio like rope jumping and the rowing machine helped me get rid of most of my back fat.
    sy0ysm.jpg
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Prudiddy great progress!!
  • priesterse
    priesterse Posts: 207 Member
    bump
  • ChaleGirl
    ChaleGirl Posts: 270 Member
    Here is my progress pic for the back fat: Lot's of cardio like rope jumping and the rowing machine helped me get rid of most of my back fat.
    sy0ysm.jpg

AMAZING #thatisall :)