30 Day Challenge Period - how'd you do?

jlc102980
jlc102980 Posts: 137 Member
I'm mathematically challenged so by all means, someone please confirm...but isn't the 30 day challenge period up?

If so, how did you do?

My goal was maintenance (I was on vacation for 2 weeks) with the possibility of losing a little more weight. I am down about 1.2 as of this morning. Pretty pleased since I indulged in many umbrella drinks and a lot of dining out - but I came home and buckled down and lost the 3-4 pounds I gained. And then some.

Replies

• AverageJoeFit
    AverageJoeFit Posts: 251 Member
    My April was successful. I stayed under 190 lbs. My Insanity p90x combo experiment was successful. I belive that combo is great for overall fitness.

I'm stI'll working hard as ever.

Cheers
  • singletrackmtbr
    singletrackmtbr Posts: 644 Member
    My goal was to hit 160# and 15% body fat. I got 160 today and will measure BF tonight.

I got a lot of mountain biking and Insanity in, and crushed a bunch of strength workouts. I haven't taken a rest day in over 2 months, but I love my program so I just don't want to!

My nutrition right now is pretty well balanced so no big changes coming there. I ate 3 or 4 cheat meals during the month.

Next goal is to keep getting stronger, drop more body fat, and try to get the abs out of hiding.
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    wait, "goals"? :p

LOL! I just stuck to what I always do...and completed a Spartan Beast!
  • gam3rguy
    sooooooo...is this over now?

"22 Minute Hard Corps Cold Start, Cardio 2, Cardio 3 & Core 2"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    "22 Minute Hard Corps Resistance 3 & Resistance 1"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Shoulders=Done!
  • jlc102980
    jlc102980 Posts: 137 Member
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    sooooooo...is this over now?

Well, there only seems to be a couple of us here, but I can still use all the motivation I can get. Today -- 7 miles -- done!

• singletrackmtbr
    singletrackmtbr Posts: 644 Member
    edited May 2016
    I'm going to leave this group behind but feel free to friend me if we aren't already!
  • gam3rguy
    ok then..."22 Minute Hard Corps Cold Start, Cardio 3, Cardio 1 & Core 2"=Done! program AND group=Done!