Options
Aprilfoolbride
Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
0bd9b776de52ec252047e2c65b62eef3.jpg

Replies

• PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Val, I completely agree with you about running drills. I know they're important, but I still feel silly doing them. Jason throws them into my workouts, especially when I'm in training. I've come to view them as a necessary evil.

I went to ZMix after work last night. During the hip stuff I could feel how tight my hips were, so I stopped at my gym on the way home to do some foam rolling and targeted stretching. This morning I got up at 4:00 so I could fit in a run before work. Mentally it was an emotional roller coaster kind of run. But it's done. Jason tonight.
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    aDHArGh.jpg
  • agingwithfitness
    Options
    Leaving for Park n fly hotel tomorrow. Posting may get erratic as I actually get busy! Lol....

So i book a flight many months ago that leaves at 8:30am because i am not a early morning person then a month ago get email from Hawaiian, changed flight, leaves at 7am!

So Laura it will be my turn to get up early Saturday as shuttle from hotel leaves at 5. Ugh! If one of you chirpy morning people tries to wish me a great day watch out! Lol

The good is with time difference i get there at 9:30am...we are going to shop for groceries and supplies before check in time.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I'm more of the early "I'm awake but please don't talk to me" type than an early chirpy person. Hope your flight goes smoothly!
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    poopy diaper is hitting the fan in my life

I shall return some day!!!
  • Aprilfoolbride
    Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    So tomorrow is my 11th session with my trainer (new one, old one moved across country) and since late Feb my weight has stayed pretty much the same. I feel like a #$%-up. Like, what did I pay so much money for if I'm going to continue with the same bad behavior? Ugh. I do see progress and some improvements, just don't think it's enough.

On the plus side though, my clothes are fitting better (even my jeans) and since last week I've been wearing my engagement ring (which was too small for over six months). He's kicking my booty tomorrow and I have some new goals for May-Aug.
  • agingwithfitness
    Options
    Hope everyone's counseling went ok, I spent an hour talking to mine about my mother who drives me crazy.

Sherry, hang in there...