DAY 8

Options
amlygo
amlygo Posts: 126 Member
30 day shred level 1

I'm still not feeling up to speed so I'm going to take another day of rest today and hopefully back to exercising tomorrow!

Replies

• patmegkaren
    patmegkaren Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feeling good, got up and did the Shred today. Anyone else dreading Level 2 tomorrow as much as I am? It's hard when you know what is coming. Feeling stronger already.
  • leanne0605
    leanne0605 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Done. And yes I am dreading Level 2 tomorrow. It's just so hard on my wrists.
  • Wildflowers70
    Wildflowers70 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I want to but am moving and needed to pack today. I am taking rest and will go for it tomorrow.
  • jenjersnapco
    jenjersnapco Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Whoops, glad I was able to check in between MFP downtime. Had convinced myself that level 2 was today!
  • alexnguyen78665
    alexnguyen78665 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am substituting an hour long group class of Les Mills Body Combat that I attended instead of doing Shred Level 1. I feel a little badly about changing things up - I had intended to do both, but it is late here and I'm sleepy.
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    ^ I think it is perfectly acceptable to swamp out a DVD for another exercise :) I think Jillian would be happy you are still exercising regardless if it was her workout or not!

Anyway, I had major issues getting motivated. I slept on a futon last night cause I had a bug scare in my room... slept so badly I came home from work and crashed for two hours. I add cereal for dinner (not a great choice) but I did Level 1 anyway... mind you at 10:15 p.m. at night haha

Not looking forward to tomorrow.. but I am happy that I was finally able to do all of the arms raises with the alternate side lunges in circuit 3! NSV for sure (my shoulders are super weak... always have to do a couple hammer curls instead of the anterior raises but not today!)
  • alexnguyen78665
    alexnguyen78665 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support, Nicci!
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    You are very welcome :) The main reason we join this site is to get support.. so I'm happy to give some in return

I also noticed my terrible type... swap out not swamp out haha