Options
Aprilfoolbride
Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
Favim.com-25880.jpg[img][/img]

Replies

• Aprilfoolbride
    Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Great weekend with family visit, did healthy eating about half the time, which was the best I could do. Also family ate like birds and I had to help kiddo eat so I stopped eating a few times before I was full and then had junk food later.

Have had sore throat and I don't know what it's from but it's not fun. Drinking tea and wishing I could take a nap.
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Had a great day yesterday but woke up today with stomach ache. Nothing i do seems to make better so eating bland, unable to do much and when in exciting place its hard to stop.

I have been watching my diet eating nothing crazy or spicy and barely drinking. I think it was stress from first two travel days, I didn't sleep and hubby and i got into a bunch of yucky fights from neither of us having restraint with no sleep.

He is acting all sweet today but hard to forget some things said with just a I'm sorry.

Hoping tomorrow better. At least i have great view while resting. We did make it out to breakfast and for a drive. Hard to order bland stuff in cool places.

Wow what a pity party, poor me in Maui! Lol....