Motivation accountability and support May 16 to May 22

Options
HLaR79
HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
A new week is here! Threads have been a bit quiet!! I would love to see some goals posted, i am going to have a good week

This week
1. Lots of protein
2. Lots of water
3. Moving around lots
4. Be careful with all my birthday partys (my son is turning 11)

Replies

• jltheis7
    jltheis7 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your goals!

My goals are:
    1) 30 minutes exercise a day
    2) lots of water (sorry had to copy you ;) )
    3) complete one mini goal a day

Today's mini goal was to create a to do list for the week.

• bevkidd1
    bevkidd1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Get back on plan. Had a hard week last week...and just haven't been able to bounce back. Guess when I'm ready I will.
  • Abkuroneko
    Abkuroneko Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    My goals for this week are:
    1. Get all my protein in
    2. Get lots of water, I know I've been slacking!
    3. Actually remember to take all my vitamins/supplements
    4. Fold some laundry...

Good luck with your goals this week everyone!
  • Deem114
    Deem114 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My goals for the week:
    1. More water.
    2. Less salt.
    3. Rinse/repeat. :smiley:

I know that's a short list but it really is my own worst sabotage! Aside from that...I need to learn some breathing techniques or counting to ten before opening my mouth before speaking lately. Long story short, due to my mother's ongoing financial struggles, my husband and I moved her across the country late 2014 and took her into our home. It has been a stressful roller coaster ride ever since. Working from home used to be such a wonderful perk but there are some days I want to run from the house screaming. *end of rant*

Good luck everyone on your goals this week!
  • HLaR79
    Options
    Your right Bevkidd hang in there you will get your groove back
    Abkeuroneko sounds like some good goals
    Deem114 nothing wrong with baby steps, every mile is walked one step at a time, and oh do i feel your pain on the mother issue, mine moved in with my husband and i and got a job at my work, some days i wanna strangle her!! Thankfully she has her own place now

Last few days i have been having a snack battle with myself at night, my mind telling me im starving when my body needs nothing more. I think i started eating supper too early in the evening and need to push it back again so im not hungry all night. Tonight we are celebrating my sons 11th birthday by going out to eat, not so bad. Except i had breakfast and lunch out today too!! I see a raise in my scale tomorro for my midweek weigh in!! Though i ate healthy today. Lots of protien choices grilled chicken breast for lunch and lots of water
  • HLaR79
    Options
    Deem114 nothing wrong with baby steps, every mile is walked one step at a time, and oh do i feel your pain on the mother issue, mine moved in with my husband and i and got a job at my work, some days i wanna strangle her!! Thankfully she has her own place now

Last few days i have been having a snack battle with myself at night, my mind telling me im starving when my body needs nothing more. I think i started eating supper too early in the evening and need to push it back again so im not hungry all night. Tonight we are celebrating my sons 11th birthday by going out to eat, not so bad. Except i had breakfast and lunch out today too!! I see a raise in my scale tomorro for my midweek weigh in!! Though i ate healthy today. Lots of protien choices grilled chicken breast for lunch and lots of water
  • HLaR79
    Options

• jltheis7
    Options
    Mid week self check time. How did I do?

1) 30 minutes a day
  • HLaR79
    Options
    The scale wasnt so bad, but i am still fighting the snacking, and my husband isnt helping, he gave up on quitting smoking and then lied to me so now he is trying to sabatoge me with buying treats and stuff! I am resisting him because ultimately it is my choice to eat or not eat, next week is the doctors appointment and then i will see where things go from there! I have been a lot more active at work which helps too!
  • HLaR79
    Options
    So this week is almost over, its been super hot out where i am which we are enjoying!

This week i really stuck to my water and played up my protien and now at the end of the week i am finding that snack craving is subsiding, i am enjoying my evenings with water and something small.

Thursday is my doctors appt and i am looking forward to setting my next six months in motion.

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend
  • HLaR79
    Options
    I missed doing a weekly thread again this week!! It certainly isnt that popular but i do enjoy it!

Either way, yesterday i went out in search of a pair of shorts, and we went to walmart and i was able to comfortably fit into walmart shorts, our walmart ends at size 24 so i wasnt able to shop there for a long time! Today i am all walmart yay! 18 dollars over 45 for shorts works for me!

Hope everyone is having a good week!

• jltheis7
    Options
    The warm weather has been nice, hasn't it? And another NSV too!

I met my goals last week and am working on the same ones this week. I also noticed I haven't been doing my daily meditation so that's another goal. The end of the school year is fast approaching so it is stressful trying to teach, manage anxious students and wrap up the paperwork for the year.

Be well!