Options
valmaebel
valmaebel Posts: 1,045 Member
09s1gbqgsnwh.jpeg

Replies

• valmaebel
    valmaebel Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Marla - How long are you in Maui for? Sounds like fun! I know traveling can be stressful, hopefully everything calms down and you still have time to enjoy your trip!

Things are going fairly well. I've been catching up on a backlog of chores that I fell behind in during the past month. Also, gearing up for summer with VBS and kids camp coming up the first two weeks of June. Once those are done, things will calm down a lot and I can just enjoy a month or so of training and then resting each day. Hoping to camp and sail and swim a lot!

Today I have a bike ride and I want to take a little bit to trim back another bush or two. Yesterday I tackled about half the yard. Now I'm just slowly trimming back a few at a time and hope to have the yard beaten back into submission by this weekend.I also have a staff meeting, but the rest of the day is free. Hoping to start scrubbing the house as it has suddenly become disgusting. We shall see.

Tomorrow I planned a fun day out for hubby and I. We're headed to the musical instrument museum after grabbing a big breakfast. Should be fun I hope. :)

Have a great day everyone!
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Sounds like things are going well for you Val, we have one more week, leave next Tuesday. Its 6 here and I just woke up but so far stomach feels better.

I was already being careful with food and just a bit of fun stuff, now will be even more careful.

No plans yet today, something fun!
  • Aprilfoolbride
    Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Too lazy to post a Wed thread starter... Home sick with a sinus infection. Really feeling blah.