Friday, May 20, 2016

agingwithfitness
agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
nlkgNBd.jpg

Replies

• agingwithfitness
    Feeling better today, I definitely will go on special diet before next trip.

Today hanging at beach near where we are staying.

• FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Hi! Sorry I'm still MIA, but things in my life are a mess with me right now and on top of it I got sick this week again. As soon as I kick this cold, I'm going to hit the gym. Eating has been very little. I've lost a lot of weight (a lot of fat, but unfortunately prob some muscle too) and feel like I'm going to have droopy skin because of it. :( But tonight I ordered in for the kids, and I did eat a full, real meal. I'm hoping to get through this rough patch soon. Sometimes I think I'm through it, but then...nope. I will be back, better than ever, once I get some things cleared up in my personal life.

Sorry I haven't read threads, but I hope everyone's doing okay and looking forward to a great weekend!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Glad you're feeling better Marla! Sorry to hear things are turbulent with your husband though. A day at the beach sounds nice. How much longer are you traveling?

I had a fun workout with Jason last night. After taking a couple days off to get some things done (and not have to be around people) I was feeling way less moody than I have been lately. We did a circuit of maybe 6 exercises with a decreasing number of reps each set (12, 10, 8, 6, 4) but with increasing weight or difficulty.

Tomorrow instead of running I'm going to do the AMT & some core/PT exercises. My leg feels better than it has been so I'm hoping with a few extra days of rest from running I'll be able to start up again.
  • agingwithfitness
    We leave Tuesday. Things with hubby going fine today but stomach sore all day and just sat on lanai reading my book. Thank god i got ocean front or i would be angry to be in condo so much.

I had this a few times before, last was Christmas where i was stressed and had stomach problems that lasted a week. Part of it both times last and this time was preceded by eating bad for weeks before emotionally. I think what happens is the bad food in my system along with major stress messes up my gut.

I am going to have to force myself before trips no matter what it takes to eat right.

On the good news my cough is totally gone! Lol

I am sooo sick of being sick! Hope things go better for you soon Sherry.

Glad you moods better Laura. I also tend to hold stuff in not wanting to start fights with hubby so i am sure that you is causing some of it.