Any women 5' 10" or taller.

Options
13»

Replies

• Zee_0100
    Zee_0100 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    tiff465 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm 6'1". Always wonderful to meet other tall women.

Wowww so tall i would love to walk with you around coz im 6.3 and people look at me like im alien or something... hahaha
  • Sarahlb_86
    Sarahlb_86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'11" over here. Love being tall. X
  • alexisslolypop
    alexisslolypop Posts: 4,593 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'11 and 176 and my goal is to get around 155!
  • DrkDancr
    DrkDancr Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! 6' here, weighing in at 167. Trying to lose a bit more body fat and gain a bit more lean muscle. Love seeing all the tall gals here!
  • LaFlorecita2907
    LaFlorecita2907 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 6 ft or 180 cm tall :blush:
  • glassjailer
    glassjailer Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yea! Tall women! So pleased to have found you all.
    I'm 5'10, 172lb currently, large frame. I'm not really sure what to have as a GW since I am quite muscled from college sport weightlifting days.
    My highest weight was 245, so I've come a long way! Mfp has my daily caloric intake set at 1690 for 1 lb a week loss Does this seem about right for a big tall woman?
    Thanks! I have an open diary as well, and would love some new pals! Feel free to add me!
  • ImachineB
    ImachineB Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    5'11, 169lb , 42y, large frame. Training for 5k winter races and want to drop some pounds to be faster. (155-158 would be just fine). If I just could eliminate nutella for breakfast.... I feel really good about my body so I can't take seriously any weight loss, but I really want to drop these 10pounds ...
  • AutumnDancer26
    AutumnDancer26 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0 and it's so nice to meet other women who are tall and actually share my weight. I'd love to get to know people!
  • vanm34
    vanm34 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    5'10, 165 pounds. Goal weight is 150. Feel free to add me, I could use some buddies!
  • xols18
    xols18 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5ft9 so in the same group! :smiley:
  • classychica
    classychica Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    HI- anyone please feel free to add me! 6'0 tall and 169 lbs...trying to get to 150
    add me :)
  • baby_bokchoy
    baby_bokchoy Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Is it weird if I bump this thread now? I'm 22, 5'11, and currently weigh 167 - this is the lowest I've weighed since puberty, so I'm not really sure what my goal weight should be. Right now it's 155. Would love some more tall friends!
  • weezbagy
    weezbagy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    5'10, 168. Goal weight is 148-150. I'm a regular user of MFP and I'm motivated. Feel free to add me. I'm all about the high-fives and cheerleading for healthy weight loss <3
  • foxandflora
    foxandflora Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" (and three-quarters). Started at 155. Currently at 137 and aiming for 130. Just started going to the gym, so my goals will be tailored a bit if this whole fitness situation becomes routine! (The goal will be 135 to account for fitness.)

Whole 30 got me back on track with healthy eating. Meal prepping is my life. Cooking is my biggest hobby, at the moment. Losing weight while loving food is my jam.