Chip away at it

Options
countto114
countto114 Posts: 1 Member
When I started I had 170 pounds to loose. I couldn't even walk around the high school track without taking a break. I had to break it down into small pieces. I set a 20 pound weight lost goal and work up to 4 times around the track without taking a break. Then I took away 3 unhealthy food items and added 3 healthy options. Each time I made the goal and maintained the goal I added small goal. I have 105 pounds to loose. This is working for me. There have been times when I took a break from trying to loose weight and made a goal to maintain my level of exercise, healthy eating and weight. I'm more proud of the maintained weight loss than the actual loss. I'm geared up for another 20 pounds and have set a goal to stay with a weight loss program for 12 months before going on another weight maintain program. By the way 20 pound is one size in clothing for me. Good luck with your goals.

Replies

• CampLondon
    CampLondon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Last year I made a weight loss group and lost 26 lbs. I have gained half of it back. Two steps forward one step back.